Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: .bin Movies

can somebody tell me if it is possible to burn .bin movie files to cds without having a cd burner? if it is possible please tell me how. I use Nero 5, also have daemon tools. (i can watch .bin movies with daemon tools).

thanks

2. Movies & TV   -   #2
    Wise Kvcd Maker/PIMP
    Man, I hate to say but that was the stupidest question I ever heard. To BURN a cd u need a cd BURNER now if u want to watch on your comp then just get WinIso and open up the .bin and extract the .mpg. Also if you don't have a cd burner how do u use Nero

3. Movies & TV   -   #3
    Poster
    sorry, but i can't help myself from LOL!!!!!!!!!
    but if it is possible, don't post the solution here, just register your invention and get rich selling rights!

4. Movies & TV   -   #4
    sorry my mistake....lol

i have a cd burner but i dont have a dvd burner. I can burn .bin games but the movies dont seem to work (i can burn the .bin movie files but they dont work when i load them with my dvd player).

5. Movies & TV   -   #5
    enoughfakefiles's Avatar Ad ministrator
    All i did was extract the bin`s and cue files,open up nero burn ,close the wizard,goto file and select burn image,load up the cue files and click burn.And hey presto you should have a film.

P.s make sure your dvd player plays vcd`s because not all stand alone dvd players play vcd`s.

Hope this helps ya.

6. Movies & TV   -   #6
    duz the movie not play at all or is it black n white

if its black n white its either PAL or NTSC (whicheva ur area doesnt support)

if not its what enoughfakefiles sed

7. Movies & TV   -   #7
    EXCELLENT avatar enoughfakefiles!
    :beerchug:
    The best one I've seen!
    Is that Sydney Moon??
    She is HOT!!!!!!!

8. Movies & TV   -   #8
    Originally posted by enoughfakefiles@23 July 2003 - 21:26
    All i did was extract the bin`s and cue files,open up nero burn ,close the wizard,goto file and select burn image,load up the cue files and click burn.And hey presto you should have a film.

P.s make sure your dvd player plays vcd`s because not all stand alone dvd players play vcd`s.

Hope this helps ya.
    thanks for that. Any tips on how i find out if my dvd player plays vcd's. And if it doesnt play vcds is there anything else i can do?.

By the way u can also use daemon tools to mount .bin file images. That way you dont need any cue files. Daemon tools is a great programm B)

And.... i cant see your avatar....

9. Movies & TV   -   #9
    Originally posted by NewBie40+23 July 2003 - 23:39--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (NewBie40 @ 23 July 2003 - 23:39)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-enoughfakefiles@23 July 2003 - 21:26

Hope this helps ya.
    thanks for that. Any tips on how i find out if my dvd player plays vcd&#39;s. And if it doesnt play vcds is there anything else i can do?.

By the way u can also use daemon tools to mount .bin file images. That way you dont need any cue files. Daemon tools is a great programm B)

And.... i cant see your avatar.... [/b][/quote]
    it should say on the box or the front of the dvd player.

BTW it has to be able to play CD-R discs aswel

10. Movies & TV   -   #10
    Poster
    burn the .cue file as image u dumbass and ur movies will work

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast