Thread: have 100 gigs to spare on my seedbox for someone who wants to increase there ratio

bigdaddykane's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    have 100 gigs to spare on my seedbox for someone who wants to increase there ratio in return for a sct invite rules not to many
    1)we use a middleman from FST to do exchange this way is all fair .

and no one feels they are being cheated.

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    SgtMajor's Avatar Shut up u Lovely Boi BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    You may need to do a balance of equation to better equal what is being offered to what is required in return.

How much does 100GB of BW on your seedbox actually cost, ie what is your monthly BW and what does it cost and how is that equated into 100GBs of BW? 2TB of BW for what - $100 ish? so 100GBs is equal to $5? (just an example - not reality)

How much does an ScT invite cost? (Sorry, you don't buy invites, you donate, so how much do you need to donate before you are granted 1 invite? )

Once you can fairly balance them 2 items out to be of similar value to both parties, you will have a fairer offer.

I would suggest 100GB to anyone on ScT is a not a lot, however, if you could double it, you might get some offers, if you can't, don't be taken aback if you get no takers.
    Yes Sir, I'm Right On It!!

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    JA's Avatar //Me<3You!? BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Me me me.

Pick me!
    eee

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    Ghost+Rider's Avatar Trading=Sux BT Rep: +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50
    Quote Originally Posted by Me<3You View Post
    Me me me.

Pick me!
    Live as totally and as passionately as possible,because it is through intense living that you will find the divine.The divine is nothing but the life lived at optimum,with total abandon,a dance danced so totally that the dancer disappears;only the dance remains.Then u have found and u have come home.

Pls don't make trackers your dream/ambition,There is much more to do in your life!

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    Quote Originally Posted by SgtMajor View Post
    You may need to do a balance of equation to better equal what is being offered to what is required in return.

How much does 100GB of BW on your seedbox actually cost, ie what is your monthly BW and what does it cost and how is that equated into 100GBs of BW? 2TB of BW for what - $100 ish? so 100GBs is equal to $5? (just an example - not reality)

How much does an ScT invite cost? (Sorry, you don't buy invites, you donate, so how much do you need to donate before you are granted 1 invite? )

Once you can fairly balance them 2 items out to be of similar value to both parties, you will have a fairer offer.

I would suggest 100GB to anyone on ScT is a not a lot, however, if you could double it, you might get some offers, if you can't, don't be taken aback if you get no takers.
    understood but i seen many of people complain on how hard it is to keep there ratio up on sct how valuable it would be to someone to be able to increase there ratio by maybe 4% at the cost of loosing there sct acct cause of maybe poor ratio and the oppurtunity to use up 100 gigs to increase it on whatever they want to download.so donating 100 gigs in return for a donation of an invite not purchasing but i do appreciate and understand what your saying ive seen you post alot and you always make a lot of sense so again thank you .

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #6
    SgtMajor's Avatar Shut up u Lovely Boi BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    You do realise that ScT requires its members to donate in order to receive invites?

What they have to pay for that invite is prob worth half a month on a seedbox.

And that those that have older invites do not need what you are offering.

And those with ScT will not have poor ratio, they may however require a boost in upload to gain the next promotion which is where your offer is worthwhile considering, but at the right level for both parties.
    Yes Sir, I'm Right On It!!

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #7
    Quote Originally Posted by SgtMajor View Post
    You do realise that ScT requires its members to donate in order to receive invites?

What they have to pay for that invite is prob worth half a month on a seedbox.

And that those that have older invites do not need what you are offering.

And those with ScT will not have poor ratio, they may however require a boost in upload to gain the next promotion which is where your offer is worthwhile considering, but at the right level for both parties.
    its worth a shot sgtmajor ill give it a run i really have nothing else to offer but that so maybe they may be a taker maybe not but it was worth a shot and thank you again sgtmajor i had no idea that people payed for there invites at sct . thanks for the insight i really do appreciate it .