Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Recommend site?

sleepyy's Avatar Old-Fashioned BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10

Question Mark

I have been searching around for a site which has lots of tv content not just plain xvid i'm looking for movie packs and tv packs in general featuring certain actors and tv series including comedy war complete tv series and the rest of it.

I have stumbbled upon czone a week or so ago they have a few exclusive bits but not enough for my taste their site is limited for me.

Would anyone recommend a site which has what i am talking about please because my search has been unsuccessful.
    Last edited by sleepyy; 12-04-2007 at 05:39 AM.

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    Poster BT Rep: +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60
    torrentbytes, excellent for tv packs as all are FL
    pictures of you!! pictures of me!!

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    Blackbeard's Avatar <3 rock BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    @Fearful360 i just signed up they have nothing at all it's worse than bitmetv/czone for packs.

@tommy filelist on here states they don't even have an invite system and it is currently closed torrent bytes seems to be impossible they want your details secure as billy gates personal computer . The current user account limit (47,000) has been reached. Inactive accounts are pruned all the time, please check back again later (no hammering)...
    Last edited by sleepyy; 12-04-2007 at 06:43 AM.

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    Cheffy's Avatar Slut up ! BT Rep: +4
    Hmmm, you have Bitmetv ?
    And are looking for more Tv?

Rember, Packs take up alot of hardrive space for users so they tend to not bee seeded all that long.
    So for packs you need to gather up tons of trackers that carry packs.

As for filelist, i could not find any packs on that.

Some trackers that carry packs are:
    Torrentleech
    Torrentbytes (they are actually rather good, 184 packs. And getting around 4-5 new packs each day. And this is packs ive not come a cross in ages. we are talking regenesis season 1. Been looking for that for years. Six feet under. and lots of rare stuff you hardly can have a hard time finding on other trackers.)
    Czone (i see you have this, But it seems like they are getting the packs of TB then seeding them to their own tracker)
    Tvtorrents
    RevolutionTT (they dont sort their packs into its own selection so you kinda need to browse through tons of pages But got several packs)
    FTN (Same as TT, but lots of packs ive not been able to find on any other tracker)
    SCT (dont have it, but know they have a good selection of packs)

Supertorrents and SCC also have "packs" but they tend slack on this department, seem like they only upload packs of blockbuster shows like Heros/PB/24 and so on.

But if you like packs and dont care if they are unrared or not, you already have the best tracker for it. There is a reason everyone wants BMTV you know..

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    Quote Originally Posted by Cheffy View Post
    Hmmm, you have Bitmetv ?
    And are looking for more Tv?

Rember, Packs take up alot of hardrive space for users so they tend to not bee seeded all that long.
    So for packs you need to gather up tons of trackers that carry packs.

As for filelist, i could not find any packs on that.

Some trackers that carry packs are:
    Torrentleech
    Torrentbytes (they are actually rather good, 184 packs. And getting around 4-5 new packs each day. And this is packs ive not come a cross in ages. we are talking regenesis season 1. Been looking for that for years. Six feet under. and lots of rare stuff you hardly can have a hard time finding on other trackers.)
    Czone (i see you have this, But it seems like they are getting the packs of TB then seeding them to their own tracker)
    Tvtorrents
    RevolutionTT (they dont sort their packs into its own selection so you kinda need to browse through tons of pages But got several packs)
    FTN (Same as TT, but lots of packs ive not been able to find on any other tracker)
    SCT (dont have it, but know they have a good selection of packs)

Supertorrents and SCC also have "packs" but they tend slack on this department, seem like they only upload packs of blockbuster shows like Heros/PB/24 and so on.

But if you like packs and dont care if they are unrared or not, you already have the best tracker for it. There is a reason everyone wants BMTV you know..
    I will look through this list and see cheers i can't sign up for torrent bytes haha i tryed around 10 times and every single time there is a problem it's allways telling me i have not read the rules i'm sure i clicked the little box then it tells me it's full after 20 minutes and countless number of attempts to sign up i just got fed up trying.

S** lack this you are right how i search is i just type in pack and see what appears unless there is something specific i'm looking for and they have a dedicated category for this.
    Last edited by sleepyy; 12-04-2007 at 08:38 AM.

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    Poster BT Rep: +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60
    you need to click on the links, the FAQ and rules before you press signup trust me its worth it, if your looking for tv packs
    pictures of you!! pictures of me!!

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    bhovoi's Avatar Poster
    ttp://tv.torrents.ro is a new trackers for tv shows....

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    Quote Originally Posted by t0mmy View Post
    you need to click on the links, the FAQ and rules before you press signup trust me its worth it, if your looking for tv packs

I have read the rules and the f.a.q ten f***ing times now i even have it saved in my favorites to print out later to stick on my wall.

Here are my problems

i have only tryed twice now both times this message before countless times when it's keeps repeating different messages this appears.

The current user account limit (47,000) has been reached. Inactive accounts are pruned all the time, please check back again later (no hammering)...

As you can see it still says i have not read the rules i blanked out my name that's obvious try and sign up ibet you will have the same problem

Most of the packs on TL are music i guess i am just out of luck and will leave it here thanks for the help
    Last edited by sleepyy; 12-04-2007 at 08:56 AM.

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    Cheffy's Avatar Slut up ! BT Rep: +4
    For every time you try to signup you need to actually press the Rules and FAQ links.
    You also need to read the rules regarding the password, as it needs to be like 10 digits and contain both letters and numbers, upper and lowercase letters.
    Think i tried to sign up like 10+ times before i managed to get it right.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast