Thread: irc

JROQuinn's Avatar Rev. Maynard BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    would it be a crappy idea to put an irc topic in the filesharing section? if there already one could ya steer me in the right direction? thanks

2. File Sharing   -   #2
    DISABLED PRIVS BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    well it depends on what you subject to discuss.. DCC sending could be filesharing

3. File Sharing   -   #3
    Broken's Avatar Obama Supporter
    I believe at a time there was a sub-section under filesharing for IRC. But that was a loooooooooooooong time ago. I don't hear a lot about IRC anymore.

4. File Sharing   -   #4
    iberos1143's Avatar I´m n00blol
    What is irclol?
    Give...

5. File Sharing   -   #5
    JROQuinn's Avatar Rev. Maynard BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    well would just like to know some of the best channels & servers that have the most content & what they offer... oh & whats up with packetnews.com? I used to use it but I couldnt ever go to it without using spyware doctor. Is there an alternative to that?

6. File Sharing   -   #6
    Swift's Avatar twat BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    i think in my opinion it would be great to se some Irc trackers adresses and channel to go to when we have some problems those who have some channel

regard

7. File Sharing   -   #7
    grimms's Avatar Excuse Me? BT Rep: +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16
    Quote Originally Posted by swift View Post
    i think in my opinion it would be great to se some Irc trackers adresses and channel to go to when we have some problems those who have some channel

regard
    I agree. Still learning how to use irc using Mirc v6

Excuse Me?
    Didn't Think So!