Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: OINK & Demonoid alternatives...(been away)

Poster BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Quote Originally Posted by t0mmy View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Scottwurst View Post
    So what's the best way for a former OiNK user to get an invite to Waffles?
    before you could apply for membership through email, if you still had proof of your OiNK membership, but some peoples replies took upwards of a few weeks..
    I think only a hand full of people who submitted proof got in...in the end they don't reply the email anymore

2. BitTorrent   -   #22
    hope demonoid be back soon

3. BitTorrent   -   #23
    waffles, what.cd, stmusic are far from OiNK, but if you are in one of the first 2 and stmusic, you'll get relative close. Even better if you have all 3, but what.cd and waffles content are about 70% the same anyways.

For Demonoid many say Zamunda. Site looks good if you use dark theme and Opera (they should really switch to donating rather than banner spam). Far from Demonoid yet either, but it's growing.

And idd, use search in the future please o:

4. BitTorrent   -   #24
    panoli's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    what.cd is gud. and zamunda.net is not bad.

5. BitTorrent   -   #25
    Quote Originally Posted by wjamsqka View Post
    hope demonoid be back soon
    The same here.

6. BitTorrent   -   #26
    1000possibleclaws's Avatar BT God BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    even if demonoid comes back (doubt it), wouldnt it need to start completely from scratch? i doubt anyone has kept their seeds in their client for this long.. would it ever get back to where it used to be? it seems so much has changed since it went offline

7. BitTorrent   -   #27
    Beliboy's Avatar Poster
    I think Zamunda is not bad but it's far from Demonoid, which was so special, that it can't be sustituted.

8. BitTorrent   -   #28
    Poster BT Rep: +4
    Quote Originally Posted by T.S.O.L. View Post
    even if demonoid comes back (doubt it), wouldnt it need to start completely from scratch? i doubt anyone has kept their seeds in their client for this long.. would it ever get back to where it used to be? it seems so much has changed since it went offline
    From what I've heard, is that Deimos kept all of his server info. Also, people are still able to seed... Anyway, even if that is not true, I'm sure that it would pick up pretty fast, looking at the popularity of the site.

But, yeah, Zemunda is pretty nice (content wise) and they had open signups yesterday...

What and waffles might be a little harder to get into...

9. BitTorrent   -   #29
    lostdemon's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    Demonoid is wanted more for a comeback more than Michael Jordan was wanted back when he first retired. But in this case if it does come back I think it would bounce back faster and and be like it was never gone.

10. BitTorrent   -   #30
    Zamunda was open for me. You can try it again if ya want.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast