Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Revolt Request

Enlightened's Avatar BT God BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Quote Originally Posted by DanielleD87 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by aysomc View Post
    <3 fight club, revolt and fsc are both great if you're a forum whore
    i am

that and i think i was somewhat of a troll on fight club or maybe that was on scl. one of the forums was a post about mma (is that right?) and i was like, 'why you guys like that fake wrestling? it looks so nasty i could probably smell those wrestlers a mile away. eww' or something like that lol. after that a forum member showed me the difference and i apologized. i still don't get fighting though.

that and honestly I was curious so i tried to find some mma torrents but i couldn't find any on the trackers i looked. i didn't download any of it on fsc because i didn't want it to be logged. i'm all embarrassed. i don't know why i'm curious. i know i will not like it. i'm such a weirdo.
    MMA- ?? No offense, I was under the "impression" that U were the opposite Sex.

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #32
    i like the freedom here .

FST ftw

Quote Originally Posted by Enlightened View Post
    i am

that and i think i was somewhat of a troll on fight club or maybe that was on scl. one of the forums was a post about mma (is that right?) and i was like, 'why you guys like that fake wrestling? it looks so nasty i could probably smell those wrestlers a mile away. eww' or something like that lol. after that a forum member showed me the difference and i apologized. i still don't get fighting though.

that and honestly I was curious so i tried to find some mma torrents but i couldn't find any on the trackers i looked. i didn't download any of it on fsc because i didn't want it to be logged. i'm all embarrassed. i don't know why i'm curious. i know i will not like it. i'm such a weirdo.
    MMA- ?? No offense, I was under the "impression" that U were the opposite Sex.
    hello , best trader ever

i can always find you with your "way: of "typing "
    Last edited by masterbat; 12-05-2007 at 08:01 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #33
    sense's Avatar no soup for you! BT Rep: +5
    i am

Why would you be embarrassed? Lots of women follow MMA but if you really do not want it to be logged I am sure some of us here wouldn't mind sending an event to you directly through DCC, Aim, MSN, whatever.....
    Adopt the pace of nature: her secret is patience.

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #34
    DanielleD87's Avatar bunny
    i guess i could just download something on fsc. lol i did just admit it here so what is the point now? hehehe

i'm always curious about stuff. i'm so bad it is like a crime some times. some how i doubt i would enjoy mma after a min or two of it. the only fighting movies i've enjoyed so far is snatch i think and umm.. i can't remember lol. i liked the dark humor. oh that and when i saw man on fire years back with my mother it was hilarious. she was like, 'cut his fingers off!' and then when he started doing it like 5 mins later in the movie we all became the cheering squad. it was hilarious! yep i'm kind of fucked up like that. lol

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #35
    carbon75's Avatar Stronger than steel
    Quote Originally Posted by torrents4life View Post
    * was a trader for all of you guys. =P I'm not going to deny it or create a new account and pretend I've never traded -that's not my style.

thanks for the advice Sgt, maybe I'll give it a go...
    According to your post history here you used to have a revolt invite that you were willing to trade.
    https://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bit...-revolt-144899
    https://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/bitto...swedvdr-158043

It would seem that your previous revolt account was disabled for this reason.

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #36
    Retired...... BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    My application to revolt was rejected yesterday , well, gud bye revolt

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #37
    Quote Originally Posted by raj3186 View Post
    now you cant start trading for it

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #38
    Cheffy's Avatar Slut up ! BT Rep: +4
    Even though your application was rejected does not mean you can never get it.
    Like with a job, if you really want it you can apply again at a later point.

And you probobly have enough trackers to keep you ocupied for a wile anyway :p

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #39
    Retired...... BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Quote Originally Posted by masterbat View Post
    I don't mind if i don't get into revolt, and for u r kind info, i don' t trade and get scammed like u got once while trading u r TT

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #40
    Quote Originally Posted by masterbat View Post

I don't mind if i don't get into revolt, and for u r kind info, i don' t trade i beg

ok

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast