Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Looking for Peerportal

Poster BT Rep: +21BT Rep +21BT Rep +21BT Rep +21BT Rep +21
    I really would like a Peerportal (PP) invite. It has a great community and that's one of the things I want most in a tracker. It's also a great tracker even without the community. I'm kinda requesting one, but if you have one and you want something for it maybe we can work out a deal. PM me Thanks for reading

Here are my proofs / speedtest-
    czone
    http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=7yrgz0l&s=1

hdbits
    http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=6tcl2yg&s=1

bitme
    http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=6pppu0i&s=1

waffles
    http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=6x0lxyb&s=1

Speedtest-
    http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=7xe1bg4&s=0

P.S.- I'd never trade a tracker like this. It'll be in my bookmarks forever (unless it goes down)

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    ..... BT Rep: +2
    cool...? forumus- sorry to spam.
    Last edited by pone44; 12-05-2007 at 06:31 AM. Reason: dont care.

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    ♥ FST Lover ♥ BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Quote Originally Posted by pone44 View Post
    Will you use this to trade, like when sgt- was going to give a rev invite- in which u stated u would trade for a higher level site, if anyone's thinking of putting this member under their invite tree, beware, check his post- ask the sarge-trader! sorry.
    ya you do good and get bad in return ...don't you just hate that ?

Wishing for: SweDVDR

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    If you're going to flame me then at least read the entire thread instead of just reading the first few posts and assuming the worse.

I've explained my situation and I think it makes sense. I didn't say I was going to trade it (READ THE GODDAMN POSTS), but I said IF I got a higher level tracker, then I wouldn't need that tracker anymore and I'd give it away. He had a problem with it because some people get their accounts disabled if they traded / gave it away and he said the invitee would be banned if the invited had their account disabled. I only thought the invitee would be disabled because the invited ratio cheated, not if he gave it away. So now I won't.

I explained that in perfect clarity, but you still come here, accuse me, and flame me.

Edit-
    Oh my god. I even said in my first post I'd never give or trade an account like PP because away. What the hell? Do you even read the screen or do you just skim the posts and pick out random words, then put them in an order that make sense to you?
    Last edited by virtus134; 12-05-2007 at 03:08 AM.

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    ♥ FST Lover ♥ BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Hey ... who said i was referring to you ? i wasn't even talking to you .. i quoted who i was talking too ..

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #6
    Mostly my rant was aimed at pone44.

But you said you do good and get bad in return. Implying that you give someone an invite, and they do something bad with it? In this context giving it away?

And his post was a (incorrect, misinformed, RETARDED) warning against me to others. If you were referring to him then in some way you had to be referring to me.

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #7
    Yea, unfortunately .. i invited a lot of users who ended up getting disabled due to inactivity or cheating ..which resulted a loss of all my invites on some trackers

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #8
    fOrUmAs's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75
    Quote Originally Posted by pone44 View Post
    Will you use this to trade, like when sgt- was going to give a rev invite- in which u stated u would trade for a higher level site, if anyone's thinking of putting this member under their invite tree, beware, check his post- ask the sarge-trader! sorry.
    that is nice of u,but people also not stupid and this guy also is not the only one that is trader here so what is your point except spaming this thread..

http://www.downforeveryoneorjustme.com/

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #9
    Sorry to hear that. Maybe ask for a few ratio proofs next time? And if you did and they gave it to you and still cheated, well that sucks.

And though accounts are disabled for inactivity, I'm pretty sure the invitees aren't banned. I think someone made a thread asking that question and everyone said no.

Edit-
    Thanks forumas. I didn't know why everyone was bitching at me because a lot of people here are traders, and I do make giveaways.

Also if you think people won't give a low level account for a high level account (even though I didn't say that was what I was going to do. I don't know where the hell you got that from, but read more carefully next time), then you're wrong. I'm pretty sure most people would jump on a deal like that.
    Last edited by virtus134; 12-05-2007 at 03:26 AM.

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #10
    rd4's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    bad in return
    TRADeR FOREvER

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast