Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: I hate those guys

Poster BT Rep: +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80
    Quote Originally Posted by tweakz View Post
    @squirr3l....i have never asked u for invites....can we chat? I just need one tracker and i'm through looking else where! I only use 2 trackers, but I'm missing the 1, meaning i only use 1 as of now, but I'm missing the second 1! TY 4 ur time!
    if that one tracker is TT [which i assume it is coz of ur title], i am not the right person to be asked about coz my account is like 2 week old and to get invite ur account needs to be 50+ week old (i think).

If FST doesn't work out for TT invite then try somewhere else...i know all of my TT request were unsuccessful here [for invite]. Then later i got it from a IRC of newly established tracker...u never know where it's coming from

/me signs off
    Last edited by squirr3l; 12-05-2007 at 04:02 AM.

2. BitTorrent   -   #22
    Cheffy's Avatar Slut up ! BT Rep: +4
    If i get a request from a user with 2 posts, that i have neer talked to i just delete the msg. If he have been active on a forums and done something for the community i will respond. But i have never given out invites to random people how asks. I am proud of all my accounts and i dont want to lose them because i invited a random noob how starts trading with it.

3. BitTorrent   -   #23
    deuce6000's Avatar Go Giants!! BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Quote Originally Posted by Cheffy View Post
    If i get a request from a user with 2 posts, that i have neer talked to i just delete the msg. If he have been active on a forums and done something for the community i will respond. But i have never given out invites to random people how asks. I am proud of all my accounts and i dont want to lose them because i invited a random noob how starts trading with it.
    No doubt i agree with everything you said.

4. BitTorrent   -   #24
    Poster BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    Quote Originally Posted by squirr3l View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by tweakz View Post
    @squirr3l....i have never asked u for invites....can we chat? I just need one tracker and i'm through looking else where! I only use 2 trackers, but I'm missing the 1, meaning i only use 1 as of now, but I'm missing the second 1! TY 4 ur time!
    if that one tracker is TT [which i assume it is coz of ur title], i am not the right person to be asked about coz my account is like 2 week old and to get invite ur account needs to be 50+ week old (i think).

If FST doesn't work out for TT invite then try somewhere else...i know all of my TT request were unsuccessful here [for invite]. Then later i got it from a IRC of newly established tracker...u never know where it's coming from

/me signs off
    Well thanx 4 ur time!

5. BitTorrent   -   #25
    grimms's Avatar Excuse Me? BT Rep: +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16
    I ask for invites all the time. Gotta be respectful, trust worthy, patient, and extremely lucky. Just don't be rude, unless the person asking is rude.

Excuse Me?
    Didn't Think So!

6. BitTorrent   -   #26
    Living on the edge BT Rep: +4
    even i dont mind anybody pming me for invite i just ask him to create a request thread and he might get what he want

7. BitTorrent   -   #27
    YAY FOR TRADING/! BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    Quote Originally Posted by Cheffy
    If i get a request from a user with 2 posts, that i have neer talked to i just delete the msg.
    Go a step further and report it.

8. BitTorrent   -   #28
    Vidde's Avatar Wubalicious <3 BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    I've experienced this before with several users PM'ing me about NB invites.

I'm always polite with my replies, cause noone deserves a "NO!" slapped in their face, and after all; you should respect any human being, and if you do, they'll respect you back.

However, as I'm saying, sometimes I recieve replies with "Why??? I could be a good user, plz!!! Tell me why not!!" etc. I once again answer that I do not invite randoms via PM's, and that I'm sorry.
    When I finally recieve the final reply, it says something like "okay, whatever....." or "fine, I don't want your stupid tracker anyway".. It's soooo.. *argh* I'm just ignoring those replies, but.. Why do ppl do that? :/ They gotta have respect for ppl who doesn't want to give'em invites, or..?

Cheers <3
    -Vidde

9. BitTorrent   -   #29
    LoKaLiRi's Avatar n00b BT Rep: +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55
    ignore them mate

10. BitTorrent   -   #30
    Poster BT Rep: +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16
    Quote Originally Posted by Vidde View Post
    When I finally recieve the final reply, it says something like "okay, whatever....." or "fine, I don't want your stupid tracker anyway".. It's soooo.. *argh* I'm just ignoring those replies, but.. Why do ppl do that? :/ They gotta have respect for ppl who doesn't want to give'em invites, or..?
    They don't know how to ask and think that everything should get without effor.

We could just think about it.
    HT

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123