Your Ad Here Your Ad Here
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 13

Thread: Some Odd Beeping

  1. #1
    xOppression
    Guest
    OK I was downloading some music (Evanescence) and i started listening to it and about 30 seconds into the song i get 2 beeps each at different pitches. Then it happens about every 15 seconds afterwards.

    If you've had that happen PLEASE post about it. If you know anything about it post about it.

  2. Music   -   #2
    what do I put here? BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Australia N.S.W
    Age
    36
    Posts
    11,790
    well most of us here don't have to worry about that sort of shit we use soulseek read the pinned topic kazaa is too f*cked up so don't use it

    btw join soulseek now about 6 members are sharing that album you want

  3. Music   -   #3
    CrumbCat's Avatar Cachaša or Cachaša
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Posts
    2,003
    Originally posted by xOppression@22 July 2003 - 20:51
    OK I was downloading some music (Evanescence) and i started listening to it and about 30 seconds into the song i get 2 beeps each at different pitches. Then it happens about every 15 seconds afterwards.

    If you've had that happen PLEASE post about it. If you know anything about it post about it.
    What did you use to download it? If you say KaZaA......I have no sympathy for you at all.

    I'll await your reply.

    Tchau!

  4. Music   -   #4
    The first time i tried to download the album off KaZaA it was all the songs with beeps just like you said.

    They're just fakes and they're annoying as hell.
    SO what you have to do is (like I did then) download soulseek
    At Soulseek
    and just get the full album with a click WITHOUT FAKES-

  5. Music   -   #5
    OK we're all glad that Soul Seek is great for music, however I think we should focus more on answering his/her question . I saw the first 3 topics posted offered no help at all to the question. Most of you people posting lately are really complaining about the resources and files on Kazaa here lately. I know it may not be as great for mp3's as Soul Seek but there's really no reason to go off and say Zazaa sucks as it is by far the best P2P program out there. Just give Soul Seek sometime and it too will be cluttered with fakes...sorry. It just hasn't been around as long as Kazaa. Just wanted to give my 2 cents now...OK you can flame me now, I'm ready.

  6. Music   -   #6
    what do I put here? BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Australia N.S.W
    Age
    36
    Posts
    11,790
    I'm not gonna :flame: but I havn't found a fake there yet

    On kazaa I use to have to attempt to download singles songs at a time and preview the damm thing and sit their and babysit each song to make a huge effort just to get a few albums it became a pain in the ass.

    With soulseek Que an album go to bed wake up its all there excellent quality at 192 burn baby burn easy.

  7. Music   -   #7
    Celerystalksme's Avatar This Is My Clone BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Australia
    Age
    33
    Posts
    5,954
    Originally posted by soma@24 July 2003 - 09:45
    OK we're all glad that Soul Seek is great for music, however I think we should focus more on answering his/her question . I saw the first 3 topics posted offered no help at all to the question. Most of you people posting lately are really complaining about the resources and files on Kazaa here lately. I know it may not be as great for mp3's as Soul Seek but there's really no reason to go off and say Zazaa sucks as it is by far the best P2P program out there. Just give Soul Seek sometime and it too will be cluttered with fakes...sorry. It just hasn't been around as long as Kazaa. Just wanted to give my 2 cents now...OK you can flame me now, I'm ready.
    It would be better if people did a search and would find this topic is covered in about 30 posts...Ok 5 months ago i was searching for Evanescence on Kazaa...Thats all i could find...(i found their original album with no beeps) so im guessing your refering to the songs off fallen...well it took me 2 months to realise i was wasting my time and that someone (RIAA) is paying people to distribute dodgy copies of albums...so thats how it spreads...So after that 2 months later a great guy named Funky-Capricorn showed me the light and introduced me to nice little program called soulseek...3 months later and 10 900 mp3's later (all in albums...i have no idea how many albums i got)...im guessing this is a f*cking awsome program...and my suggestion for you is to join soulseek because i have everything of Evanescence's...even the demo's...so come join soulseek and learn what P2P is all about...

  8. Music   -   #8
    what do I put here? BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Australia N.S.W
    Age
    36
    Posts
    11,790
    Just on that Jibbler was explaining to me and a few people what causes beeps it has nothign to do with RIAA at all.

  9. Music   -   #9
    Celerystalksme's Avatar This Is My Clone BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Australia
    Age
    33
    Posts
    5,954
    Originally posted by Hogster@24 July 2003 - 15:27
    Just on that Jibbler was explaining to me and a few people what causes beeps it has nothign to do with RIAA at all.
    oh well...we need someone to take the blame...

  10. Music   -   #10
    what do I put here? BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Australia N.S.W
    Age
    36
    Posts
    11,790
    Actully your in soulseek right now read back on the conversation about 2 hours ago I learned alot too things I didn't know about

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •