Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Ronaldinho is probobly moving to chelsea

Swift's Avatar twat BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    i think this is not a good idea for him to go to chelsea , because the premier league is different then the spanish league , the PL is more aggresive and that is not a good think for a technic player like him !

so i think he will lose some precious time there !

2. Sports Club   -   #12
    IceTee's Avatar Fo'shizzle my nizzle BT Rep: +2
    Quote Originally Posted by Barbarossa View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by dave12 View Post
    if he moves to Chelsea it will be a disaster for his career Chelsea doesn't need other mid fielder they already have joe cole lambard ballack .
    Do you seriously think any of those four would be able to keep ronaldinho out of the team
    That's true.

But ether way... he's not going to Chelsea.

3. Sports Club   -   #13
    RoSsoNeRI's Avatar LoUiS VuiTtoN DoN BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Chelsea is just foolish. There's a reason mourinho resigned. Too many star players can't play together in 1 team. Its just as simple as that, they all demand/need lots of playing time. You all saw what happened with madrid and all the players chelsea have gotten. Ballack,Shevchenko,robben,etc. They all ruined their careers by joining chelsea n believe me so will ronaldinho if he joins them.

Good team for him to join I think would be Juventus.

4. Sports Club   -   #14
    Barbarossa's Avatar mostly harmless
    Quote Originally Posted by RoSsoNeRI View Post
    Chelsea is just foolish. There's a reason mourinho resigned.
    Yes, he was sacked

5. Sports Club   -   #15
    bikernin's Avatar KatanaLover BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    ronaldinho is a flair player. in the EPL not many flair players have succeeded since the league is very rugged and physically demanding. it will be very hard for him to adjust there. but then again, he is a world class player and if he does then it would be amazing. its a big gamble

6. Sports Club   -   #16
    Quote Originally Posted by JokerMan View Post

we'll see.
    yeah that probably would not happen until he's 32 or something... unless shell out some $200 million for him

7. Sports Club   -   #17
    limpdickkid's Avatar Free Ringdings rule BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    it would be an interesting move if they go through with it. But I dont think its going to happen. I'd much rather see him go to Serie A, that would be a lot more exciting. Like Rossoneri said, Juventus would probably suit his style better than Chelsea or maybe even Milan I'm not sure where he would fit in at Milan... probably left side attacking midfield, similar position to what he plays now basically.
    Search RS: Click
    To get the latest scene releases on RS with good pre-times goto: http://www.rslinks.org/
    Alt.Binz 0.28.2
    For an organised list of NZB searching and indexing sites go here -> Click Me...4 N.Z.B. ...it rhymes
    For latest goals goto: www.101greatgoals.com
    To stream sports goto www.myp2p.eu

8. Sports Club   -   #18
    stoi's Avatar BCG Owner BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    I agree Chelsea isnt the team for him, but saying the Premier League isnt because its to rough is BS.

Look at Arsenal, they are full of pace, flair, passing, and are top of the league, problem is now he is probably to old to go to Arsenal.

The Premier league is fast paced, but its definately not as defensive as the Italian League. if you score 20 goals in that league your an excelent player. 30 goals in the Premier League your an excelent player.

I definately think the PL will be better for him than the Italian league, and Arsenal or even Man U is where he should be going, not Chelsea.

9. Sports Club   -   #19
    limpdickkid's Avatar Free Ringdings rule BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    To join Arsenal or Man Utd. Ronaldinho will really have to up his game. Bring it back to what it was in the season he got Player of the Year otherwise he has no place in either teams.
    If his game were good enough he still wouldn't be bought by Arsenal atleast because Arsenal never buy expensive or old players. Considering Man Utd., they probably wouldn't buy him either because they have Ronaldo, who's a big enough showboat, so ManU may just avoid him.
    As for EPL being tough for Ronaldinho that doesn't make sense, La Liga is a pretty tough league, if he can make it there he can make anywhere.
    Search RS: Click
    To get the latest scene releases on RS with good pre-times goto: http://www.rslinks.org/
    Alt.Binz 0.28.2
    For an organised list of NZB searching and indexing sites go here -> Click Me...4 N.Z.B. ...it rhymes
    For latest goals goto: www.101greatgoals.com
    To stream sports goto www.myp2p.eu

10. Sports Club   -   #20
    yakir132's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    I hope he'll be good .. because Avraham Grant is a serious guy who does whatever he want .
    and if Ronaldinho won't be good , Avraham will sit him on the bench .
    Last edited by yakir132; 01-05-2008 at 04:44 PM.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast