Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: tottallllllllly nooob :< need help

ok thank you man for ur answers..
    no more questions XD
    u should be the admin XD
    cheers, btw i live in asia

2. Newsgroups   -   #12
    UNS was having trouble with all those 400 connection errors - but I think that is resolved not. They are fast (and max out my connection). Nothing seems to be as good (or costly) as Giganews. Still $25/mos isn't bad if you are using a lot.

3. Newsgroups   -   #13
    Poster
    Giganews is the best in my opinion

http://usenet-news.net/ for a block account.

4. Newsgroups   -   #14
    ..:: c.R ::..'s Avatar Φ MySpace_SuK(s
    Dweirdo,

i think you said you signed up with UsenetServer, i recommend that you sign up with Giganews. They have the most retention and with all the STUFF that's available at any given time, there have been many instanous that i realized that i wanted to check out a new show, or d/l a game that was released a few months back - and with Giganews i have that opportunity to still grab it. It hasn't failed me yet.
    "Of the delights of this world, man cares most for sexual intercourse. He will go to any length for it-risk fortune, character, reputation, life itself." -Mark Twain

5. Newsgroups   -   #15
    well 101 retention is good for me i didnt signed up yet to usennetserver cause i didnt get an answer about visa pre paid cards from them.
    iv been with my isp news provider which i now figured that its text only XD.
    giga news is 2 expensive and i think ill max out my 180kb/s connection(yeah yeah i know its not much but thats what we have here in israel )
    thank you for your answer, and i think ill try usenetserver for 1 month and then see if its what i want.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12