Thread: Anyone use affliate programs?

I was wondering if anyone used affiliate programs with their websites?

2. Internet, Programming and Graphics   -   #2
    Use Adsence. All you got to do is find something that just comes out like a new hot upcoming music artist, or a new electronic.. Make a blog, or website with there name like therename+music.com and put photos,news,tour dates, blahblahbalh. Then set up a Google adsence account. Because the artist, or product is new you will come up higher in Google. Do not copy content from other sites Google will give you a lower page ranking because of this.

After that sit back and collect money for giving people useful updated information on the favorite thing. I was getting about $100.00 a month just for one site 10 it's $1,000 a month you do the math. All you need to make sure is you do it to help people, and people will help you.

A wise man gives advice, but a wiser man learns from it and uses it. Smart people learn from others mistakes. The blessing is on the other side of your tribulation.

3. Internet, Programming and Graphics   -   #3
    tesco's Avatar woowoo
    We have a lot of affiliates here at fst...
    Giganews, newsleecher, usenetserver, newsdemon.
    We've had others before like modchipstore and some others that I can't remember.

4. Internet, Programming and Graphics   -   #4
    wrongun92's Avatar Love Life BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    Quote Originally Posted by boodaddymac View Post
    Use Adsence. All you got to do is find something that just comes out like a new hot upcoming music artist, or a new electronic.. Make a blog, or website with there name like therename+music.com and put photos,news,tour dates, blahblahbalh. Then set up a Google adsence account. Because the artist, or product is new you will come up higher in Google. Do not copy content from other sites Google will give you a lower page ranking because of this.

After that sit back and collect money for giving people useful updated information on the favorite thing. I was getting about $100.00 a month just for one site 10 it's $1,000 a month you do the math. All you need to make sure is you do it to help people, and people will help you.
    that's interesting buddy, I'll check it out for sure. Something on the side to pay for the internet bill

To see the world in a grain of sand and heaven in a wild flower, hold infinity in the palm of your hand and eternity in an hour.