Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910

Thread: It's finnish 90th Independence-day!!!

weenden's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    great giveaway ROFL-LOL id love a shot at the level nine i would cherish the oportunity to get it i am a sucker for these giveaways and yes ive won one in the past a giveaway that is and all i ask is just consider me im not anymore special than anyother person but i do try and if there is someone better thats fine ill try again another time and ill wish em well also i do have great ratios if needed and maybe even a luckey rabbits foot (well not that lucky for the rabbit) thx man and have a happy finnish 90th Independence-day!!!......and yes my spelling sucks to all the spell checkers lol
    Last edited by weenden; 12-06-2007 at 09:25 PM.
    im just a frigen dreamer and im waiting for them to come true ....trust(trst)n. 1. Firm reliance on the integrity, ability, or character of a person or thing.
    2. Custody; care.
    3. Something committed into the care of another; charge.
    4. a. The condition and resulting obligation of having confidence placed in one.
    b. One in which confidence is placed.
    "and Yes people have put trust in me""and i thank you all"

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #92
    Enlightened's Avatar BT God BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Quote Originally Posted by spark View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Enlightened View Post
    I think he said "Ski C**T", , alot of class,,,,,,,,I see
    The dictionary will not be helpful with this one

@9NINE it was not about the avatar, I just asked him to take care of himself
    Well, I can certaintly use your other hand & make good use of it for U.....Sparky,

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #93
    pro267's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    Happy independence day!
    As a finnish person and a Räikkönen fan, you may even recognize the guy in my avatar..
    Last edited by pro267; 12-06-2007 at 10:02 PM. Reason: Note to self: Finnish has a double "n"

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #94
    AuReDo's Avatar FST Member BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    Hi........first of all happy Finnish 90th Independence-day !
    i heard Finland is a great country , a country where you can be proud if you born there , cause the people there are kind , generous , and a country where everything works just fine
    i saw that for your country celebration , your making a giveaway......a very nice giveaway also......I want to enter this contest , and of course , want to win.......it doesn't matter what it will be (either the level 8 or 9 invite) ... hope just to win..
    And i meet all the rules )

1)I'm a member of this great community

2)How should i convince you..........hmmmmmmmm.....well , i can say that i really enjoined Kimmi Raikonen's victory in the F1 championship , because , from the time he moved to FERRARI , he is my favorite pilot.....and i like very much F1
    The Rasmus is my favorite rock band ....... I like very much (almost nutts about) two of their hits : Sail Away & No Fear.....
    I enjoyed very much Lordi's win in the 2006 Eurovision Finals.....i really like their winning song , Hard Rock Hallelujah....And i liked very much Finland's organisation of this year Eurovision Finals....really great show , with awesome lightening show...

3)No ratio proofs , no speedtest

4)Didn't PM you , hope for your PM ()
    5)I will never ever trade or giveaway my account if i'll win it....

Once again i want to say :

Happy Finnish 90th Independence-day !!!
    Last edited by AuReDo; 12-06-2007 at 09:47 PM.

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #95
    Poster BT Rep: +1
    Just wanna wish U and all Finish guys here a Happy Finnish 90th Independe-day!!

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #96
    mitica104's Avatar 1080p BT Rep: +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23

VIVE LA...FINNISH

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #97
    i like Hamilton , so sue me
    Quote Originally Posted by Something Else View Post
    Without good, original content, a tracker is nothing but a lonely teenage boy's chatroom.

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #98
    yoyogi4's Avatar Wanna see my BooBoo? BT Rep: +15BT Rep +15BT Rep +15
    Would love the Lvl 8 invite because,
    1. I;m really into the content.
    2. I Love European women
    3. I will take care of the acc.
    4. same as above
    5. It's the time of the season for loving...

Happy 90th independence of Finland!!!!

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #99
    Str8ek's Avatar Chelsea FC Fanatic BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    nice giveaway and oh, it would be great to get one inv (is lvl9 is FT* than yes, cause i have second one)
    but not this it the most impotrant i think...
    the most important thing you pointed on 1st place. KIMMI WON!!! but till Interlagos I was upset cause i thought Hamilton really was going to win. But everything ended correctly And i was really happy, not only because Kimmi won. I've seen him laughing first time and it was great. I wish him next championships, but only till Robert Kubica will be drivin' for Ferrari. I'm affraid he could beat Kimmi

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910