Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: It's finnish 90th Independence-day!!!

angryghost's Avatar Get In Ma BELLY! BT Rep: +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55
    Happy independence day! Great Finnish pride, and what a way to celebrate this day with FST. i am interested in the lvl 9 invite . Whichever tracker it is does not matter to me because i hear that both communities are great there, which is mainly why i want to join. They both hold a reputation as the most prestige trackers not only in terms of activity and community but also in content. I am an active user and am always ready to contribute to either site. The way they run their site with such uniqueness has always impressed me greatly, from their active forums to the way they adopt a no ratio system. The lively atmosphere that both trackers have is something i believe that little trackers are able to maintain to such a standard, and to be part of the site would really be a great experience. I think i would make an excellent user in either of the communities, and the bonus that both are leaders in their field in terms of releases and content is just a great added perk.

Ghost.

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #12
    LeChakal's Avatar FST Member BT Rep: +3
    "In 2007, Finland will be celebrating the 90th anniversary of its independence. Proclaiming independence in the throes of the Russian revolution of 1917 was a courageous step in an uncertain situation, with no guarantee of success. In later years, independence has been celebrated in a spirit of solemnity, remembering and giving thanks for those who defended the country during the Second World War."...all the country's in the world have a beautiful historyes.Happy 90th Independence Day FINLAND !!!

ps: What could it be? for me ? Thanks !

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #13
    jwsisliving1's Avatar Exiled BT Rep: +5
    It's my birthday too. Tomorrow actually. December 6, 1983. But here's why I think I should be considered:

I haven't participated in other giveaways because I'm too new here and I didn't think I stood a chance.

But that being said, I'm not new at all to the tracker invite community. It's just that I started using FileSharingTalk only recently. If things had gone a little differently and I had started with FileSharingTalk first it would be a totally different situation.

I'm top 3 in posts and reps at a smaller but respected tracker invite forum (TrackerReactor - it's a smaller but different version of FST - I have 51 reps and 410 posts there). I've only been at the IC forums for a little over a month but I already have 9 giveaway reps (they're hard to get there) and 66 posts (or technically 100 - if you know IC you know why). Why am I telling you all this??? Because I haven't yet had started to establish my name at FST, but once I do everybody will know me very well. I have Mods and respected members from other forums (some are regulars here) who will vouch for me here.

Besides all that, I understand that you don't want people to post ratio proofs. And I understand why, it doesn't really say much about a person. So instead I'll say this about myself - I have lot's of trackers and I've taken great care of them all. I'm obsessed with bittorrent. I don't have a seedbox - but I'm a power user or above at 7 well known trackers. I find each of my trackers offers something different to me. I respect them all, regardless of what level they are.

I'm not going to build up a lot of posts starting a bunch of generic request threads. Most of the time I won't start a giveaway unless I have something unique to offer, not just the recent low level tracker that opened for sign up and then closed again. But you'll say I haven't started any giveaways yet. WRONG, I've started ALOT of giveaways, I've helped MANY people, but just not here yet. That will change soon enough.

I know all the rules, I know how to survive at the strictest of trackers, and I can prove it a hundred times. In my lifetime I've also received my fair share of free tracker invites. Many of the mid-high level trackers I have right now are because of other generous people. I never forget when someone helps me out, and I don't take their any of their gifts lightly.
    Last edited by jwsisliving1; 12-06-2007 at 10:37 AM.

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #14
    messi30's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Finlands Independence Day is a national public holiday held on December 6to celebrate Finlands declarance independence from the Russian empire.
    What 'I can only say that among individuals, as between nations, respect for the rights of others is peace'

I hope I can get an invitation (If is FTN be excellent)

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #15
    zedex's Avatar Borat Brother BT Rep: +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70
    happy finland day man ,90 years its a long time for such a small country , rock on !!!!

my country is only 60 years and i dont think it can hold much longer , not like u say in finland, here nothing works and everybody for himself and after the money . well enough with politics .

i would very much that level 9 invite , i heard great thing about the content over there and even greater things about the community .
    well i guess everybody is gonna say pretty much the same thing , so if u want u are welcome to check my profile and see what kind of community member i am .
    dont have seedbox but i always seed my torrents to 1 and up even when it costs me in my computer life ( i made him work like a stalion horse ).

well nothing more to add exept hope i'll win and hoping for ur country to reech the world end ........someday

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #16
    sunrise01's Avatar Retired For Ever BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    happy finnish independance day.
    Look For F***
    Not Here

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #17
    Hellish Blasphemer
    Hyvää itsenäisyyspäivää.

Ei mitään turhia selityksiä, vaan suoraan asiaan: Haluan inviten.

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #18
    Congratulations to you and all the Finnish people! Freedom is very important and it should not be forgotten. It is amazing how quickly we take it for granted, but celebrating it for at least one day a year should be the least anyone should do.

Looking at the list of famous people, I can see that Finland contributes enormously to the world and I hope that they and you continue to make this world a better place.

I have not been to Finland before, but looking at your post, and at some nice travel websites on the internet, I can see it is a truly great country, to have lasted 90 years and still have a great infrastructure which works! Maybe one day, if I get enough money, I can see for myself what a great country it is.

On a more selfish note, I would be very thankful for whatever that you can provide. I'm not one to be choosing while I'm begging . Let me reassure you now that I will do my best to uphold the rules of tracker, keep a good ratio, contribute to the community and will definitely NOT let the tracker out of my hands.

Thanks for listening and I hope you have a great day to celebrate your freedom!
    Last edited by bleh29; 12-06-2007 at 09:33 AM.

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #19
    Poster BT Rep: +2
    hmm nice giveaway more importantly happy independence day.....i really appriciate and have a lot of respect for the passion and loyality towards your country with which you have written this post....if i say anything more it might sound like i might be trying to say these things to get the invites...not that i dont need the invite,i doo.....am looking for a level9 invite....and only level 9 invite since many months....and i will be really greatfull if could give me the invite.otherwise too if there is any thing i can be of any help to u.,let me know buddy ....u seem to be a honarable man.
    thanks for reading,forgive my speelings

"All that is gold does not glitter;all that is long does not last;All that is old does not wither; not all that is over is past..... "

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #20
    Retired...... BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Happy Independence Day Buddy!!
    Cheers

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast