Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678910 LastLast

Thread: It's finnish 90th Independence-day!!!

goysalh's Avatar Helper... BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Congrulations,this is great giveaway.I want to be part of great community.So If İt's F*N I don't need it but If the other,I want very much in there.Good luck everybody and congrulations Independence-day.
    Please don't send PM me about trade or wanting any invite.If I see somebody really need some tracker I will send invite.

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #62
    cubkiller89's Avatar GSXR-600 BT Rep: +2
    happy independence day man great country.

I would like the invite because I would use the account on a daily basis and make sure just not to seed everything back but contribute to the community. One of the main reasons torrenting is so alive is because of the community that is developed in these trackers and I will be able to contribute in a very positively way to your tracker.

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #63
    n00b BT Rep: +14BT Rep +14BT Rep +14
    Happy independence day Finland.

I'm happy to be related with Finland as much as I am. I have Finnish relatives and I spent most of my summers in childhood in Finland.

Hyvää itsenäisyyspäivää 90-vuotiaalle Suomelle ja kaikille suomalaisille!
    Head iseseisvuspäeva Soomele ja kõigile soomlastele.

And a great giveaway, hopefully the right people will get, what they are worth.

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #64
    Yankoff's Avatar Music Lover BT Rep: +1
    You only convinced me to go visit your country when I have the opportunity . As for now, all what is left for me to do is look out of the window and hope, that the damn rain turns into snow.

Best wishes

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #65
    durex's Avatar PEACE AND LOVE BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Congratz ROFL-LOL . Personally I really like your country.
    Just one more thing you should mentioned
    Jari Litmanen great football player.

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #66
    bikernin's Avatar KatanaLover BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    sure is a fantastic player
    Also Jani Liimatainen (Sonata Arctica guitarist). My favourite guitarist in a current band
    Last edited by bikernin; 12-06-2007 at 06:00 PM.

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #67
    Poster BT Rep: +2
    i dont know anything much about finland other then kimi raikonen is from fuinland...but i sure would love to know about finland ,and a lot of other countries and visit there,,some day may be ...if i become sucessfull in my life ,so that i have more time to devote for other things ...like travelling,playing chess...

"All that is gold does not glitter;all that is long does not last;All that is old does not wither; not all that is over is past..... "

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #68
    Eytan's Avatar AddicTed_To_ATB BT Rep: +2
    Hey there,

hyvää syntymäpäivää to all finnish people!
    It's always nice to celebrate an independance anniversary because it helps to not forget the history of the country you are from and that's a really important thing i think.
    About Finland, I don't know this country very well even if we are not so far from Finland over here but it seems to be a sweet country (always wanted to see Helsinki). When I think to Finland it always reminds me Marcus Gronholm which is a great finnish rally pilot and i'm a big fan of him but he unfortunatly finish second at the rally world championship after a french pilot but i know that Finland is not all about rally of course...

first of all congratulations for such awesome giveaway and giving to fellow members here a great opportunity to get into one of the best tracker out there because we rarely see precious giveaway like this...and that's why I would like to join the contest too.
    It is the only invite that I have been searching for so long yet unable to get it(well the reason is quite obvious...rarity and levels), but I'm still optimistic because after all we're not just talking about trackers and torrent but about "sharing" because that's the spirit of peer-to-peer, isn't it?
    now let's go back to the giveaway itself...

About me:

I will try to be honest and will keep my thoughts as clear and straight as i can, i'm not a trader nor a tracker collector, i only have something like 3 or 4 trackers which i use everyday and i'm fine and proud with what I have because i already reach some high level trackers... but don't get me wrong, i don't collect them, i'm only lookin for what i need the most,for my personal use and i really don't see the point to have 999,999 trackers, that's my opinion concerning that.
    Concerning the world of torrenting and why i'm here..well the reason is quite simple, i'm a student on computing in a decent high school in my country since a year now and i'm learning to use some software (such as dev C++ and mySQL if you know what i'm talking about) which are the basic one to make a tracker works, just wanted to say that i use bitorrent because i think that i can improve my skills and make me passed my final exam in a few years...and of course because i really have fun

About teh level9:

Well, I think that I don't need to say how great are FTN or FSC communities and content as you certainly already know all these things.
    I just want to say that i always enjoyed great and friendly communities, FST is a good example but also TT has a great one (and that's why i'm an active forum member there) and i'm always lookin for additional communities, moreover i'm sure that either FTN or FSC has an excellent one. I really want to see how things going on there because i already had a little preview with celtic and brandon (from FTN) post and I must say that I rarely saw funny staff members like them
    I feel that I can contribute to this community as I consider myself as a friendly person and always like to make some new friendship.
    Moreover, FTN ratio system is a good example to how staff there know what they're doing i think because it avoid "hit n run" and i really find no issue to that at all as i consider this rule perfectly logical.I will always keep my account in good standing as I'm in the world of torrenting since a year now and I know percfectly know how to handle an account. Well let's just say that I would love to contribute to such an elite community and would judge by myself how great their reputation really worth.

Things I won't do:

I really take this giveaway seriously and will never bring you in any troubles like i never did as well concerning the person who trusted me by giving what i have and by respect for you.

1) I will never cheat, like i said bittorrent is all about sharing, I respect that and it really means something for me and there is no need as I have a decent connection (my speedtest can guarentee what i'm saying )

2) I won't trade the account, seriously, communities from these top trackers are the greatest ones so there is no need to search another place

Time to put some spam on my post:
    If I get the invite... well let's just say that i will be like that/

P.S: all ratio proof available upon request

kiittää te/Thanks.

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #69
    Hi mate! BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    Well, Happy independence say to finland

No, kun oot suomalainene, niin kait mä voin kirjoittaa suomella. No, Kun kutsuit mut kerran swedvdr:ään niin näät sieltä että oonko mä hyvä käyttäjä vai en ja oonko 9 levelin arvoinen. No, Itse haluan ysin sen sisällön vuoksi. Olen kuullut että siellä on upeita kokoelmia ja hyviä foorumeita oli se kumpi hyvänsä ja haluaisin vain kokeilla sitä, kun suomalaiset trakkerit nyt ovat omaa luokkaansa...

Mutta kiitos ja Onnea Rakas Suomi.

And good luck to everybody

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #70
    Stabber's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    First of all Happy 90th finnish independance day . That's a great giveaway man .

I really wish i get invite to any of these 2 great trackers and if i do of course i 'll never cheat , because when someone like me (revtt mostly for 0-day) gets something big like this i'll do everything i can to be a great member there , keep a good ratio , and of course never never trade it . I would be very very grateful if you could invite me and never forget in the future that today is Independence Day in Finland. :-)

Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678910 LastLast