Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 789101112 LastLast

Thread: scl its a good tracker?

BANNED
    yes it was their bad-day

2. BitTorrent   -   #92
    1000possibleclaws's Avatar BT God BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Quote Originally Posted by misakitchi View Post
    I don't know why, but my post was deleted...
    someone can email me the URL of this tracker please?

[email protected]
    It's been posted in the open signups thread a couple days ago, it should be easy enough to find yourself.

3. BitTorrent   -   #93
    cinephilia's Avatar I don't like you BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    Quote Originally Posted by misakitchi View Post
    I don't know why, but my post was deleted...
    someone can email me the URL of this tracker please?

[email protected]
    le tracker est accessible uniquement sur invite et les inscriptions ont seulement été ouvertes pour leur date anniversaire.
    conclusion: l'url ne te sera d'aucune aide.
    whenever people agree with me, i always feel i must be wrong.

4. BitTorrent   -   #94
    If anyone reading this didn't receive the confirmation e-mail, all pending accounts were manually confirmed so you can login. If you registered more than one account in the process, please send a staff pm telling us which account you want to keep so that we can clean out all the unintentional dupes. Failure to do this may result in both or all of your accounts being disabled.

Also, in a few weeks we will clean out all accounts that has never been logged into, assuming those are a result of the confirmation problems aswell.
    Last edited by scrappen; 10-02-2009 at 11:56 AM.

5. BitTorrent   -   #95
    KushBlow's Avatar Zen BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    Open signups surprised me. Why did you choose to do this? I mean sure you generate a larger userbase but the security and trade market is compromised.

6. BitTorrent   -   #96
    Quote Originally Posted by KushBlow View Post
    Open signups surprised me. Why did you choose to do this? I mean sure you generate a larger userbase but the security and trade market is compromised.
    Even though invites have been given out to all members from time to time, the userbase hasn't grown much at all and thus we haven't managed to improve at the rate we want. Therefore it was decided to open the signups this once, and hopefully it brought many good members to the site who will help increase the peer numbers and torrent retention.

As for the trade market? If you're referring to the "value" of an ScL invite, i don't mind at all if this open signup have caused a decrease of it

7. BitTorrent   -   #97
    NON TRADER BT Rep: +13BT Rep +13BT Rep +13
    wow.. talk about raising the dead here..

anyways, open signups is one of those catch 22 issues.. yes you do take that chance but, if you don't then all you get is the same old, same old.. only time will tell, i guess
    TRADING SUCKS DEAL WITH IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

8. BitTorrent   -   #98
    I think open sign ups once in a while are good if mnot over advertised so all and sundrae can sign up.
    It is possible to get about 100 new sign ups a day with out posting about it if tracker is of a reasonable standard or has the right content for the sort of members you wan in
    http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b36/Duckster666/DUCK.png
    Not looking for anything
    There are 10 kinds of people who know binary. Those who do, and those who don't.

9. BitTorrent   -   #99
    cinephilia's Avatar I don't like you BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    why opening signups if no one is informed
    whenever people agree with me, i always feel i must be wrong.

10. BitTorrent   -   #100
    NON TRADER BT Rep: +13BT Rep +13BT Rep +13
    There isn't much of a need to make a big announcement for something like that.. in this case, it didn't take long before it hit all the forums anyways..
    TRADING SUCKS DEAL WITH IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 789101112 LastLast