Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Looking for Scene Access

I would be very grateful if i was invited to SCC by some good soul. Used to have an acc there, but after the resets, i got tired, and abandoned it, but i would like it again.

Many thanks.
    I want to have sex for virginity

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    DyNast's Avatar What's My Age Again? BT Rep: +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20
    Edit the tracker's name, it's not allowed to post the full name of this tracker

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    How can i change title? Sorry for posting the name.

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    Poster BT Rep: +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60
    you cant change the thread name afaik
    pictures of you!! pictures of me!!

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    arg!

Can this post be deleted?

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #6
    Adam1990's Avatar Layin down the law BT Rep: +9BT Rep +9
    You can probably get your account re-enabled if you just let it die.

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #7
    I mean that it was disabled, and i talked via irc to staff, and told me they couldnt do anything

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #8
    DanielleD87's Avatar bunny
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam1990 View Post
    lol we all wish it was that simple. most of scc's staff is hard asses. he will have to get another invite. when I was fls i delt with it all the time. there was legit people who had good ratios and even donated yet if they let their account expire that was it. there was nothing I could do and asking staff about it would usually just piss them off, no matter how legit the reason is for the person being inactive. the rare exception is the person just became inactive in the last 24 hours and has a major reason for it.

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #9
    yoyogi4's Avatar Wanna see my BooBoo? BT Rep: +15BT Rep +15BT Rep +15
    Quote Originally Posted by DanielleD87 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam1990 View Post
    lol we all wish it was that simple. most of scc's staff is hard asses. he will have to get another invite. when I was fls i delt with it all the time. there was legit people who had good ratios and even donated yet if they let their account expire that was it. there was nothing I could do and asking staff about it would usually just piss them off, no matter how legit the reason is for the person being inactive. the rare exception is the person just became inactive in the last 24 hours and has a major reason for it.
    I wish staff weren't such hardasses, if torrenting was face to face I would've pummeled many jerk staffers if they said what they say. Or they'd probably look at my arms and just reenable me just to save themselves the trouble.
    ///EDIT: I'm Back!! (Thanks for the headup !!)

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #10
    fOrUmAs's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75
    Quote Originally Posted by DyNast View Post
    Edit the tracker's name, it's not allowed to post the full name of this tracker
    why dont u open topic and put some name and then try to change it...

u could just said u havent need to post sites name because they dont want to see it in public..

and also next time look before u post when someone is join the site most people dont no abouth that

http://www.downforeveryoneorjustme.com/

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast