Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: looking for Bitmetv invite

Poster BT Rep: +21BT Rep +21BT Rep +21BT Rep +21BT Rep +21
    well i apologize to aysomic then. i had not known you could do that. way to go. keep up the good work.

and yeah let's stop the debate

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #12
    Poster BT Rep: +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80
    Quote Originally Posted by virtus134 View Post

and yeah let's stop the debate

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #13
    ..... BT Rep: +2
    You hit the juggler.
    I guess people that respect their tracker rules follow them ...
    People that trade for sites that forbid it for their own good reasons,break the sites rules, disrespecting the rules-faq-agreement u signed on to.
    There is a big difference between those two type of people! others may gain great sites for trading, but in the long run, they will get banned - n known as untrustworthy so-?
    U seek PP to trade. they will delete the account if anyone tries! check the post they made. They are not playing games n this isn't chutes n ladders more like monopoly.

Quote Originally Posted by virtus134 View Post
    so what you're saying is that traders get nothing because they're traders. even though most traders make better giveaways than alot of nontraders here (since a lot of nontraders don't make any giveaways and just keep taking trackers), they still get crap trackers just because they trade.

and you yourself have 528 posts but no giveaway points? so you haven't made any giveaways at all? but you're still going to get better trackers than I will because you don't trade. okay. that makes sense.

almost every single person who bitches about traders have a lot of posts but little or no giveaway points. that means that they post: to talk, to help others, just to post (since after all this is a forum) or to participate in giveaways, but they don't actually give themselves. and they tell traders to give away trackers instead of trading them because they WANT those trackers for free.

i'm not going off on you. it seems like you really want to help and you've probably made a lot of helpful posts in the past. but it just seems like everyone discriminates against traders despite the fact that they can contribute just as much (sometimes even more) than the nontraders.

yeah i kinda got off on a rant. good luck with your bitmetv invite seeking.

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #14
    BANNED BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    as it was said i have my rep hidden and i think i have somewhere near 20 so far all of which are giveaways and many of the people i have given invites to havnt rep'd me because i dont ask for it so the amount of invites ive actually give is probably well over 50 at this point. also i have done giveaways for trackers level 6 and up but i dont need to be an attention whore and start a thread for them, i find someone i think deserves it and i pm them and we keep it private. its safer for me and for them. you didnt seem to catch on that from my first post, a lot of people here like me give away the best sites in private to people we think deserve it and wont trade it.

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #15
    grimms's Avatar Excuse Me? BT Rep: +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16
    Quote Originally Posted by aysomc View Post
    as it was said i have my rep hidden and i think i have somewhere near 20 so far all of which are giveaways and many of the people i have given invites to havnt rep'd me because i dont ask for it so the amount of invites ive actually give is probably well over 50 at this point. also i have done giveaways for trackers level 6 and up but i dont need to be an attention whore and start a thread for them, i find someone i think deserves it and i pm them and we keep it private. its safer for me and for them. you didnt seem to catch on that from my first post, a lot of people here like me give away the best sites in private to people we think deserve it and wont trade it.
    Good man. I respect that

Excuse Me?
    Didn't Think So!

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #16
    BANNED BT Rep: +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65
    Quote Originally Posted by aysomc View Post
    well you're new so let me give you the best advice you'll ever get here. stop trading. traders around here struggle to get even the crappiest sites most the time whereas people who dont trade will get pm's from people they dont even know who offer level 9 invites for nothing in return. sure the non-trader has to be active and be here for a while so people get to know them and may get nothing for a while but in the long run you get a lot more and a lot better. basically would you rather get a honda right now or wait a couple months for a rolls-royce?
    so u advice him to wait for two months to get bitmetv invite what if he were asking for F*N invite i suppose he have to be wating for two years wich mean he will get it at 2010 poor Sparx
    Last edited by supper; 12-07-2007 at 04:20 AM.

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #17
    Sparx's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    thx for help pals
    now i know there isn't any chance to get the bitmetv invite
    I don't have any FTN or SCT (ppl ask me for it to trade) so there is no hope

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12