View Poll Results: how important is tracker design/layout to you?

Voters
108. You may not vote on this poll
  • 5 - very important

46 42.59%

39 36.11%

15 13.89%

6 5.56%
  • 1 - i don't care at all

2 1.85%
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: how important is tracker layout?

Poster BT Rep: +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60
    wonder why they only got 68 members
    pictures of you!! pictures of me!!

2. BitTorrent   -   #32
    Grind$oFine's Avatar get n3rd3d BT Rep: +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60
    I voted 4.
    It's very important, especially when the tracker is trying to compete with other trackers offering the same content.
    However it still isn't the most important thing.
    For instance, Blackcats has a terrible design, but no other site can compare to the content.
    But for the most part, there is an attractive choice for every type of tracker.
    Blackcats is the only ugly tracker I use.

3. BitTorrent   -   #33
    stoi's Avatar BCG Owner BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    Quote Originally Posted by Grind$oFine View Post
    I voted 4.
    It's very important, especially when the tracker is trying to compete with other trackers offering the same content.
    For instance, Blackcats has a terrible design, but no other site can compare to the content.
    Ok, i get the message hehe

I have been learning photoshop and a few other things over the past month or so, im not saying expect anything pro looking or even any time soon, but i will have a go at something over the coming weeks. but im a total noob at css atm, but when i do put my mind to it, i can learn fast.

4. BitTorrent   -   #34
    pro267's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    Quote Originally Posted by stoi View Post
    I have been learning photoshop and a few other things over the past month or so, im not saying expect anything pro looking or even any time soon, but i will have a go at something over the coming weeks. but im a total noob at css atm, but when i do put my mind to it, i can learn fast.
    I'm sure you have a lot of members who'll be happy to help you with that. You can even do a best design competition on BCG, as several other trackers have done in the past.

5. BitTorrent   -   #35
    kooftspc11's Avatar WWW.STFU.LOL BT Rep: +9BT Rep +9
    since MOST trackers use similar layouts...i want to say not very important

BUT....

a tracker like tvtorrents makes me say VERY IMPORTANT

6. BitTorrent   -   #36
    Poster BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    Quote Originally Posted by Grind$oFine View Post
    I voted 4.
    Sorry off topic...but when i try to add more then one sig i get this message...
    1. You may not use your signature picture more than once.
    How do u guys do it? help please.

7. BitTorrent   -   #37
    kooftspc11's Avatar WWW.STFU.LOL BT Rep: +9BT Rep +9
    Shallow Motherfuckers!!

8. BitTorrent   -   #38
    stoi's Avatar BCG Owner BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    Quote Originally Posted by pro267 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by stoi View Post
    I'm sure you have a lot of members who'll be happy to help you with that. You can even do a best design competition on BCG, as several other trackers have done in the past.
    I have, on more than one occasion. We have even got designer forums that everyone on the tracker can participate in.

So its not like we havnt tried to get better designs, just no one has come forward and made any (plenty of avatar and sig designers, when it comes to tracker design they dont want to know lol)

9. BitTorrent   -   #39
    edeinho's Avatar Proud Hungarian! BT Rep: +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50
    Quote Originally Posted by kaffeine View Post

Quote Originally Posted by edeinho View Post
    i see so many useless votes like this. It's getting so boring...
    you don't have to vote/comment on every "useless" poll..
    I just wanna say that they open threads like this cause they want to spam more and earn more stars?!
    I'm so tired of trading so I retired!

My dream is to be a member of e****!

10. BitTorrent   -   #40
    Gish's Avatar Seeda from Hell BT Rep: +14BT Rep +14BT Rep +14
    look at a site like STmusic
    i know people including myself that will not use it because of how bad it looks!
    and I have to agree the look of a site is a big selling point.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast