Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: what do u think of torrentbytes?

IceTee's Avatar Fo'shizzle my nizzle BT Rep: +2
    (Double post)

2. BitTorrent   -   #12
    Poster BT Rep: +3
    Great comeback by TB, with free leech till 31 Dec going to be getting regular visits from me.

3. BitTorrent   -   #13
    IceTee's Avatar Fo'shizzle my nizzle BT Rep: +2
    Quote Originally Posted by Presto View Post
    It used to be slo-oooo-oow, but I have no idea about it now.
    That must have been a LONG time ago.
    Their speed is pretty good

4. BitTorrent   -   #14
    Cheffy's Avatar Slut up ! BT Rep: +4
    Speeds are not amazing, But not bad.
    But the uploaders are going a superb job with all the packs lately. Both series and movies.

So all i can say is i bow down to their awesome uploaders. Rather easy to seed there as well. Managed to get 160gb uploaded and with free leech i still dont have anything downloaded. So i guess im going to stay here for a wile.
    And for the record, the community there is grate. People should try it out, Dont need to be a level 20 tracker to have a good community.
    My e-penis is so big it makes John Holmes look like a little boy.

5. BitTorrent   -   #15
    fstokebanget's Avatar j-e-ib BT Rep: +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60
    I really missed TB, used to have account there, but during their downtime, somehow after they came back online I loose my account, don't know how to regain my account, but I do still have the invite email, anyone can help me ?

6. BitTorrent   -   #16
    horiZen's Avatar >>SSL ENCRYPTED<<
    Quote Originally Posted by IceTee View Post
    TB was my very first private tracker so I have a special consideration about it.
    It still amazes me how they menage to get back on their feet so fast.
    If I recall correctly, it took them a couple of weeks to get back to where they left. Trully amazing.

it's also a great community. old school

Quote Originally Posted by NYGiants View Post
    Polarbear i hear u , alot of people done that and i almost did myself but honestly go check them out.
    yep, was also a member few years back,,,they still got good community plenty seeds/speeds are excellent
    if they can keep it together @the pace they doing and close open signups they could very well be another FTN,SCT

7. BitTorrent   -   #17
    Great speeds, good site. Though there seem to be quite some anti-p2p organizations around there, as PeerGuardian blocks quite a few at times when I seed/leech.

8. BitTorrent   -   #18
    It's ok. Not many torrents though. And they all die quite quickly.
    Time is more than money

9. BitTorrent   -   #19
    Magnum's Avatar BT God BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Is good for me.Nice site!!
    Last edited by Magnum; 12-07-2007 at 08:18 PM.

10. BitTorrent   -   #20
    bikernin's Avatar KatanaLover BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    if you ask me, its the best site to be a part of right now. amazing job by the uploaders to upload some brilliant packs. almost every majot tv series is there, and almost all the major movie packs are there. plus all the latest stuff at really good speeds. did i mention it was FREEEEEEEEEEEEELEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEECH!!! great community too. been a part of TB for a long time and it was about time they rose to the occasion. TB ROCKS!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast