Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Christmas Spirit !

Polar , i think when you first made an account and started to use BitTorrent you didn`t have any ideea what cheating meant so , i do not think i can`t be held responsable for doing something i didn`t know to be bad :|. And for the second , i tried to trade only because i didn`t think that something so valuable can be for free. I hope that i made things clear now ...
    Le. if i could "ban" someone from my thread that would be you hit79 (don`t know why you didn`t put 69 than you would be really lame)
    Last edited by StefanSamara; 12-08-2007 at 02:06 PM.

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #22
    BANNED BT Rep: +11BT Rep +11BT Rep +11
    For what dECi?I close that treahd.One giveaway i can do dECi?

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #23
    1. STOP POSTING in my thread ( use PM )
    2. He`s pECI not dECI (learn to read)
    3. How lame can you be ?

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #24
    stefan sinceryli i hopes to receve whrat di you want,and i do,t ever post in your traehd.GOODBY trader mother

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #25
    sleepyy's Avatar Old-Fashioned BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    Cheat is a cheat plain and simple regardless of whatever a person thinks everybody who has common sense knows that cheating is only giveing one individual an advantage and the rest a disadvantage and this applys not only to torrents matter of fact close to everything in life. How can a person cheat at shareing take 10 people tak 5 of something to yourself and the rest have halfs? mistake or not no site offers a second chance and i stand by that common rule cheating
    Last edited by sleepyy; 12-08-2007 at 02:33 PM.

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #26

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #27
    Quote Originally Posted by sleepyy View Post
    Cheat is a cheat plain and simple reguardless of whatever a person thinks everybody who has common sense knows that cheating is only giveing one individual an advantage and the rest a disadvantage and this applys not only to torrent matter of fact close to everything in life. How can a person cheat at shareing take 10 people give 5 to yourself and the rest have halfs? mistake or not no site offers a second chance and i stand by that common rule cheating
    who is cheating?stefan?

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #28
    Poster BT Rep: +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80
    at least he seems honest.

but after all that cheat / trade admitting..chances are less.

Pray the Santa.

Good Luck!

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #29
    If stefan taranu get invite,i don't want anymore ftn.
    Last edited by hit79; 12-08-2007 at 02:27 PM.

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #30
    sleepyy's Avatar Old-Fashioned BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    Quote Originally Posted by StefanSamara View Post
    Polar , i think when you first made an account and started to use BitTorrent you didn`t have any ideea what cheating meant so , i do not think i can`t be held responsable for doing something i didn`t know to be bad :|. And for the second , i tried to trade only because i didn`t think that something so valuable can be for free. I hope that i made things clear now ...
    Le. if i could "ban" someone from my thread that would be you hit79 (don`t know why you didn`t put 69 than you would be really lame)

@hit79 Unless i missinterpreted him admiting once to cheating and saying he thought whatever i will apologise and put my comments as VOID

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast