Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: What's A Guy Gotta Do To Get Banned Around Here?

I'm just wondering why these two regulars were banned. I flooked through their last post before they were banned and couldn't find anything pointing to why. I've read the forum rules and don't see how these two regulars among possible other regulars I've forgotten could've been banned. A little enlightenment for me anyone?

2. Lounge   -   #2
    what do I put here? BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    Ok they abused the board by using fake accounts and spamming the board with sick stupid threads

Ad was banned becasue he requested it to the mods he was too much of a spammer and all he cared about was post counts people tell me he got sick of hearing about all that crap

As for killa sin I have no idea I think a mod must have deleted his last psots if it was that bad

3. Lounge   -   #3
    MagicNakor's Avatar On the Peripheral
    I'm pretty sure most of killa's posts were deleted.

things are quiet until hitler decides he'd like to invade russia
    so, he does
    the russians are like "OMG WTF D00DZ, STOP TKING"
    and the germans are still like "omg ph34r n00bz"
    the russians fall back, all the way to moscow
    and then they all begin h4xing, which brings on the russian winter
    the germans are like "wtf, h4x"
    -- WW2 for the l33t

4. Lounge   -   #4
    Out of The Ordinary
    Originally posted by Hogster@22 July 2003 - 05:53
    Ad was banned becasue he requested it to the mods he was too much of a spammer and all he cared about was post counts people tell me he got sick of hearing about all that crap
    Hogster = Ad

BOT

5. Lounge   -   #5
    Jibbler's Avatar proud member of MDS
    Killa Sin was banned because he disrupts the forum. He has also been banned from our IRC room for being a huge fucking pest. Pork, well, his ban was only for a few days, and also was merited. I believe he has been reinstated here. Basically, you have to really piss off the MODS to get banned. If I haven't been banned yet, all of you are safe.
    Proud member of MDS

6. Lounge   -   #6
    TRshady
    Killa sins a bastard! ........ I have never seen one post from him in here but he is hell in americas army, lol. Always killing his own teamates etc.

It may be more then one person all using the name to cause trouble wherever they go ..........

7. Lounge   -   #7
    kAb's Avatar Poster
    yeah, i was wondering what hogster meant when he said "i'm back!"

8. Lounge   -   #8
    jetje's Avatar former star
    Originally posted by Jibbler@23 July 2003 - 01:46
    Pork, well, his ban was only for a few days, and also was merited. I believe he has been reinstated here.
    Well Pork was set on moderation mode just for a few days. Although i tried to explain what that ment (that he was moderated 3 days and then things should be fine again) He couldn't live with that and created a new account (Niggerjew) with wich he started to spam, complain, a flamewar against mods and the boards. He left us no choice and ban him.. .....perminently! Same we did to his fellow abusers Jayhawk and guterJim Although we don't like to take these kind of actions, we do just that, if needed.

9. Lounge   -   #9
    Poster

10. Lounge   -   #10
    I don't seem to be able to press any of those buttons balamm.

What's up with that?

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast