Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: mayweather vs hatton

Busyman™'s Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!
    Anyone notice the Jeff Lacy fight on the undercard?

He won but was not impressive.

Fistic adventures? Oh gawd it's a shame jay talks this way in real loife. It's so contrived.
    Last edited by Busyman™; 12-09-2007 at 05:08 PM.

2. Sports Club   -   #12
    deuce6000's Avatar Go Giants!! BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Quote Originally Posted by j2k4 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by deuce6000 View Post
    Yeah that was great and i was also pissed when the brits in the audience were booing our national anthem.When i heard that i said "Man i hope mayweather really hurts this guy"I know it wasn't hatton booing but i was just pissed off.I would never disrespect another countries national anthem like that.Although i have always wondered what is wrong with the queen and why the hell does she need to be saved

Face first into the ring post at that.To me it actually looked like the ring post hurt him too.
    Such disrespect is not surprising from a fight crowd, though occasionally that type of behavior is (albeit grudgingly) corrected apres fight.

Not so in this case, huh?

Would that Mayweather was bigger, and Joe Calzaghe smaller - that'd be a proper coda to recent sanctioned U.K./U.S. fistic adventures.

Two genuine badasses going at it.

Wtf are you trying to say.I'm not stupid but i have no clue what the hell it is you're talking about.
    Except That i would love to see mayweather and Calzaghe fight.I think Calzaghe is a great fighter and seems to be a real good dude too.Fistic?Coda?Apres?
    Last edited by deuce6000; 12-09-2007 at 05:50 PM.

3. Sports Club   -   #13

Such disrespect is not surprising from a fight crowd, though occasionally that type of behavior is (albeit grudgingly) corrected apres fight.

Would that Mayweather was bigger, and Joe Calzaghe smaller - that'd be a proper coda to recent sanctioned U.K./U.S. fistic adventures.

Wtf are you trying to say.I'm not stupid but i have no clue what the hell it is you're talking about.
    Except That i would love to see mayweather and Calzaghe fight.I think Calzaghe is a great fighter and seems to be a real good dude too.Fistic?Coda?Apres?

Hilarious!

4. Sports Club   -   #14
    fstrulz's Avatar got milf? BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100

I've been watching boxing for almost 20 years and I've never seen a boxing crowd disrespect other national anthem until last night.

Also, a Calzaghe-Pavlik would be a more realistic fight.

5. Sports Club   -   #15
    j2k4's Avatar en(un)lightened
    Quote Originally Posted by fstrulz View Post

I've been watching boxing for almost 20 years and I've never seen a boxing crowd disrespect other national anthem until last night.

Agreed, but I wasn't entertaining realistic possibilities...

...i would love to see mayweather and Calzaghe fight...
    Who said anything about Mayweather and Calzaghe?
    Last edited by j2k4; 12-09-2007 at 10:39 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    "Researchers have already cast much darkness on the subject, and if they continue their investigations, we shall soon know nothing at all about it."

-Mark Twain

6. Sports Club   -   #16
    deuce6000's Avatar Go Giants!! BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    I did i know it's a crazy thought but it would be fun to watch.

7. Sports Club   -   #17
    j2k4's Avatar en(un)lightened
    Quote Originally Posted by fstrulz View Post

Agreed, but I wasn't entertaining realistic possibilities...

...i would love to see mayweather and Calzaghe fight...
    Who said anything about Mayweather and Calzaghe?
    I did i know it's a crazy thought but it would be fun to watch.
    You think?
    "Researchers have already cast much darkness on the subject, and if they continue their investigations, we shall soon know nothing at all about it."

-Mark Twain

8. Sports Club   -   #18
    Barbarossa's Avatar mostly harmless
    Yeah that was great and i was also pissed when the brits in the audience were booing our national anthem.When i heard that i said "Man i hope mayweather really hurts this guy"I know it wasn't hatton booing but i was just pissed off.I would never disrespect another countries national anthem like that.Although i have always wondered what is wrong with the queen and why the hell does she need to be saved

Face first into the ring post at that.To me it actually looked like the ring post hurt him too.
    It's some kind of English disease that any English crowd always sees fit to boo the opposition's National Anthem, no matter what the sport

It's a fucking disgrace, and I wish something could be done about it, but I don't know what can be done.

It's embarrassing

Anyway, don't take it personally, they do it to everyone

9. Sports Club   -   #19
    Quote Originally Posted by Barbarossa View Post

It's some kind of English disease that any English crowd always sees fit to boo the opposition's National Anthem, no matter what the sport

It's a fucking disgrace, and I wish something could be done about it, but I don't know what can be done.

It's embarrassing

Anyway, don't take it personally, they do it to everyone
    As I said in another thread, it just made me root for Mayweather despite having a small bit o' money for Hatton.

10. Sports Club   -   #20
    orfik's Avatar 20th Century Boy BT Rep: +3
    I was hoping he'd KO him quicker. But anyone who seriously thought Hatton had a chance hasn't been paying attention to boxing for the past five or six years.

"Be easy, my ninja."

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast