Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: mayweather vs hatton

Poster BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    who will win on the night?
    -do u think hatton by KO?
    -do u think mayweather by KO?
    -do u think hatton win after 12 rounds?
    -do u think mayweather win after 12 rounds?
    -or do u think a draw?

2. Sports Club   -   #2
    fstrulz's Avatar got milf? BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100

Hatton by Unanimous Decision.

3. Sports Club   -   #3
    deuce6000's Avatar Go Giants!! BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Well i don't want to give anything up but the best boxer in the world put on a clinic anybody that thought anything else was going to happen is nuts.

That's pretty much a giveaway to anybody that knows boxing but hey what can i do

4. Sports Club   -   #4
    kirktrix's Avatar Killing Zone BT Rep: +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16
    As i watched it... Maywheather KO Hatton... but hatton really a bad ass....Nice match...
    "Death is the result of weakness. The strong are the only ones who survive."

“I am prepared to die, but there is no cause for which I am prepared to kill.”

5. Sports Club   -   #5
    Busyman™'s Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!
    Quote Originally Posted by deuce6000 View Post
    Well i don't want to give anything up but the best boxer in the world put on a clinic anybody that thought anything else was going to happen is nuts.

That's pretty much a giveaway to anybody that knows boxing but hey what can i do
    I must agree it was a clinic and I thought it would be different.

Call me nutty.

Mayweather handled Hatton like I've seen him do with other fighters.

I never in my wildest thought he would KO him.

It looked like had a chance early on when I Hatton clearly got punished (8th round?) but Mayweather laid off a bit.

The whole fight party was pissed the Mayweather didn't finish him then.

After the very first round, I didn't think Mayweather get knocked out by Hatton.

Did you noticed that Hatton wasn't anywhere close to Mayweather on all 3 scorecards.

The Compubox numbers backed that up too.

Hatton couldn't get a lot of clean shots on Mayweather but Floyd clearly got many on Hatton.

I'm glad the dicks from bratland disrespecting out national anthem went home with their fighter losing.

Sing a song on that! (the cheers are pretty cool though)

6. Sports Club   -   #6
    Swift's Avatar twat BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Quote Originally Posted by kirktrix View Post
    As i watched it... Maywheather KO Hatton... but hatton really a bad ass....Nice match...
    maywheather won ?

7. Sports Club   -   #7
    kirktrix's Avatar Killing Zone BT Rep: +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16
    Quote Originally Posted by swift View Post
    maywheather won ?
    "Death is the result of weakness. The strong are the only ones who survive."

“I am prepared to die, but there is no cause for which I am prepared to kill.”

8. Sports Club   -   #8
    Busyman™'s Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!
    Quote Originally Posted by swift View Post
    maywheather won ?
    No question.

He knocked Hatton down with a hard left while Hatton charged in. Hatton got back up and Mayweather KO'ed him.

Did anyone noticed that Mayweather matadored Hatton?

Hatton charge in and missed, Mayweather clocked him and the Hatton flew into the ring post.

Olayyyyy!

9. Sports Club   -   #9
    deuce6000's Avatar Go Giants!! BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Yeah that was great and i was also pissed when the brits in the audience were booing our national anthem.When i heard that i said "Man i hope mayweather really hurts this guy"I know it wasn't hatton booing but i was just pissed off.I would never disrespect another countries national anthem like that.Although i have always wondered what is wrong with the queen and why the hell does she need to be saved

Face first into the ring post at that.To me it actually looked like the ring post hurt him too.
    Last edited by deuce6000; 12-09-2007 at 10:10 AM.

10. Sports Club   -   #10
    j2k4's Avatar en(un)lightened
    Quote Originally Posted by deuce6000 View Post
    Yeah that was great and i was also pissed when the brits in the audience were booing our national anthem.When i heard that i said "Man i hope mayweather really hurts this guy"I know it wasn't hatton booing but i was just pissed off.I would never disrespect another countries national anthem like that.Although i have always wondered what is wrong with the queen and why the hell does she need to be saved

Face first into the ring post at that.To me it actually looked like the ring post hurt him too.
    Such disrespect is not surprising from a fight crowd, though occasionally that type of behavior is (albeit grudgingly) corrected apres fight.

Not so in this case, huh?

Would that Mayweather was bigger, and Joe Calzaghe smaller - that'd be a proper coda to recent sanctioned U.K./U.S. fistic adventures.

Two genuine badasses going at it.
    "Researchers have already cast much darkness on the subject, and if they continue their investigations, we shall soon know nothing at all about it."

-Mark Twain

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast