Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Do you like SD?

Poster BT Rep: +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80
    Quote Originally Posted by chrisyg View Post
    Not quite extensive as TT.

I mean, it is run by some guys that are at TT now. So cant see how they are going to do any better - or why they have set up a similar site when they are already at TT it makes no sense.

Yeah STMusic for all genres or TT for electronica.
    1. TT is legit tracker (been in torrenting world for ages)...SD is comparatively quite new. So, idk how you expect it to be as extensive as TT.

2. TT is Trance dedicated tracker...SD is general. So again idk what makes you say "similar site".

3. I am completely lost when you say "set up similar site when they are already at TT"...excuse me if you are saying SD is rip off of TT. Back up urself with some similarities between TT and SD. I have been TT member for a while now...and i don't see anything similar between TT and SD at all...except the fact that, TT has "TranceTraffic Packs" and SD has "SD packs".

2. BitTorrent   -   #22
    BANNED BT Rep: +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by squirr3l View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by chrisyg View Post
    Not quite extensive as TT.

I mean, it is run by some guys that are at TT now. So cant see how they are going to do any better - or why they have set up a similar site when they are already at TT it makes no sense.

Yeah STMusic for all genres or TT for electronica.
    1. TT is legit tracker (been in torrenting world for ages)...SD is comparatively quite new. So, idk how you expect it to be as extensive as TT.

2. TT is Trance dedicated tracker...SD is general. So again idk what makes you say "similar site".

3. I am completely lost when you say "set up similar site when they are already at TT"...excuse me if you are saying SD is rip off of TT. Back up urself with some similarities between TT and SD. I have been TT member for a while now...and i don't see anything similar between TT and SD at all...except the fact that, TT has "TranceTraffic Packs" and SD has "SD packs".
    I agree with everything that squirrel just said.

And I am going to up all that metal and rock In a few minutes.

3. BitTorrent   -   #23
    Adama's Avatar Xtreme User BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    yes i like it the design is great

4. BitTorrent   -   #24
    fOrUmAs's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75
    site is very good there have great look,but the problem is almost no one downloading.

and it very hard time for SD since what.cd and waffle are there and i get much from both sites..but i wish good luck to site and i hope it will be much better than today(more users,leechers)

http://www.downforeveryoneorjustme.com/

5. BitTorrent   -   #25
    Quote Originally Posted by Forumas View Post
    site is very good there have great look,but the problem is almost no one downloading.

and it very hard time for SD since what.cd and waffle are there and i get much from both sites..but i wish good luck to site and i hope it will be much better than today(more users,leechers)

You Have To Check Us NOw!!! Have Fun!

6. BitTorrent   -   #26
    SoundDamage's Indie,rock,and metal sections are now growing rather fast..

I will try and put in some hip-hop and rap torrents as well...

7. BitTorrent   -   #27
    ekk3123's Avatar Gordon Gekko BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    I love SD! Great design! love the banner (hehe) And for you that don't se the point in sd when we have TT, well.. Have you ever thoght about community? It's hard to get into a good community if you join like TT today, for the ppl who wants to be a part of something growing and make friends - then SD is the place to be atm
    Last edited by ekk3123; 12-10-2007 at 01:11 PM.

Don't underestimate the swedes..

8. BitTorrent   -   #28
    Pirate's Avatar Music Uploader . BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    the design is very good but the content is very bad .

they need more high class uploaders .

9. BitTorrent   -   #29

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Music Master View Post

i wouldn't call it bad....

First off,it's a rather new tracker.

Secondly,it's got a great selection of trance,house and electronic music.SD is working on the uploaders.Soon SD will excel in all categories...

10. BitTorrent   -   #30
    IceTee's Avatar Fo'shizzle my nizzle BT Rep: +2
    [quote=markupmaster;2488162]
    Quote Originally Posted by Music Master View Post

i wouldn't call it bad....

First off,it's a rather new tracker./quote]

+1

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast