Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 3456789 ... LastLast

Thread: Offering The Best Of The Best- Level10 + Mail

BANNED BT Rep: +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65
    Quote Originally Posted by Squizzle View Post
    I'm here as someone to contact when a UK-T member has trouble with our tracker, nothing more and nothing less, I'm not going to pretend I agree with trading and never have done.

However, I do respect that this is what you guys do, despite the pain and frustration it causes us.

Forgive me for simply expressing how I feel
    thats better and no body here asking u to agree with trade i dea of course my post edited end the story

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #52
    spark's Avatar Super Seeder BT Rep: +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55
    No more shooting?
    <NES> lol
    <NES> I download something from Napster
    <NES> And the same guy I downloaded it from starts downloading it from me when I'm done
    <NES> I message him and say "What are you doing? I just got that from you"
    <NES> "getting my song back fucker"

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #53
    Poster BT Rep: +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16
    Making of this acc trade is stupid.
    HT

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #54
    monk3y's Avatar Pirate's Life for me BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    It's not smart trading your account like that, getting all this attention :|
    gl squizzle catching him

Do not pm me requesting for invites as i have none to spare
    Signature & Avatar Rules

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #55
    Poster BT Rep: +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80
    whoever trades for that account is ruined. As Artemis said there are more than one ways to figure out what account got traded...especially in a closed community as UK-T.

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #56
    GoLDeN's Avatar Black'n'White BT Rep: +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50
    Quote Originally Posted by spark View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by GoLDeN View Post

its not really about trade its ablout caring with ur own business
    if u r an anti trader thats fine just dont keep telling other what they should to do
    Trade marks have nothing to do with trading! I am talking about your "Fuck/Fucking/Fucker" logo
    i really uses this words only when i think that some one try to interfear in others business for example when i use it with u
    When You Trade You Don't Only Risk Your Account And The Site Security But You Show A Great DisRespects To The Site Staff And Members
    Screw Traders

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #57
    monk3y's Avatar Pirate's Life for me BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    Quote Originally Posted by squirr3l View Post
    whoever trades for that account is ruined. As Artemis said there are more than one ways to figure out what account got traded...especially in a closed community as UK-T.
    if he will traded the account will be disabled i have no doubt i just pity the fool who trades with him.

Do not pm me requesting for invites as i have none to spare
    Signature & Avatar Rules

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #58
    Poster BT Rep: +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80
    hopefully nobdy is that drunk into lvls.

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #59
    spark's Avatar Super Seeder BT Rep: +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55

Trade marks have nothing to do with trading! I am talking about your "Fuck/Fucking/Fucker" logo
    i really uses this words only when i think that some one try to interfear in others business for example when i use it with u
    We do not care for what you think, there are rules in case you do not know!
    <NES> lol
    <NES> I download something from Napster
    <NES> And the same guy I downloaded it from starts downloading it from me when I'm done
    <NES> I message him and say "What are you doing? I just got that from you"
    <NES> "getting my song back fucker"

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #60
    GoLDeN's Avatar Black'n'White BT Rep: +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50

i really uses this words only when i think that some one try to interfere in others business for example when i use it with u
    We do not care for what you think, there are rules in case you do not know!
    every place have it own rules and in Fst there is no rule to trade and Uk-t acc
    When You Trade You Don't Only Risk Your Account And The Site Security But You Show A Great DisRespects To The Site Staff And Members
    Screw Traders

Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 3456789 ... LastLast