Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: How old are you and why do you illegaly download?

cubkiller89 I have One question to you m8

What are you doing to live app,ap Be honest !!

bikernin
    lol spark
    im 80 and i will DOWNLOAD TILL I DIE!
    RESPECT )))))))))))))))))

Last edited by TechnoMan80; 12-09-2007 at 07:33 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

2. BitTorrent   -   #42
    Swift's Avatar twat BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    hmmm 19 but in 10 days i`ll be 20

illegal download is my one any only source on the internet. I don`t have the spear money to by me Original copyes of windows and programs that i use.. ( i love freeware programs )

3. BitTorrent   -   #43
    the fact its illegal just adds to the fun of it.

4. BitTorrent   -   #44
    hbkwarez's Avatar Warrior Within BT Rep: +11BT Rep +11BT Rep +11
    humm so Happy Birthday in advance for Swift....wait a min
    Where is my cake??

I m 23 and i ddl it coz You just cann't go out there and buy each and every
    Moviethat comes out!

I bought original DVD which was FS for commando for 13.99$ and after intro to
    Torrents i downloaded a Far better Widesceen Print for Free

So are my $13.99 wasted! I would be lot happier to pay the Scene for bringing be
    Good Quality for Free
    Last edited by hbkwarez; 12-09-2007 at 10:12 AM.

5. BitTorrent   -   #45
    nkhlsrf's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +5
    accroding to me i download simply cause i cant shed all the money from my pocket and then realise that oh that movie/game/software is so shity..lolz

6. BitTorrent   -   #46
    Shando's Avatar n00b BT Rep: +1
    since 14 i started to download movies

7. BitTorrent   -   #47
    I'm 30 and downloading is just so much easier than going over the street into a shop. lol

8. BitTorrent   -   #48
    Cheffy's Avatar Slut up ! BT Rep: +4
    My age is 28, and there are several reason for me starting to download.
    For music it was the convince of just leeching and then listen. If you did not like it Shift+Del. Instead of walking to a record store and listening to 30 sec on each song then decide. I was also into some music that our local record shops did dont have, so i had to order a lot of albums from them (witch usually took around 2-4 weeks to arrive) and when they finally arrived, run to the store and get the record then come home to find out it was the utter crap..

I also download a lot of tv shows, i do that for several reasons as well. Firstly because it takes around 3 months form the episode is shown in the US before it airs in my country(and thats only if its a really popular show) some show takes years to come here. Secondly i work shifts, so im not always at home at the same time week after week. I might be working or sleeping when the show airs. And third the convinace of choosing what to watch and when to watch it. Nothing beats that.

Movies i usually watch at the theater, because nothing beats going out with some friends or taking a girl to a date and watch a grate movie. (kinda sucks if you have watched everything thats airing) That being said i do download movies as well, but for those movies its only those that i dont need to watch in a theater. Like independents or some cheesy comedy. I do not mind paying for the movies i watch, though i do not own a car and walking to the store and renting a movie then having to return it the next day is simply a hassle when i can download what ever movie i want to watch in less then 20 minutes. Another reason is that movies takes to freaking long to get released. Usually find dvdrips 4-8 months before they come to the store here, and lets face it, if you know its a grate movie that you are dieing to watch you are not going to wait 8 months to watch when you dont have to..
    My e-penis is so big it makes John Holmes look like a little boy.

9. BitTorrent   -   #49
    ibi23's Avatar MuShRoOm BT Rep: +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55
    Quote Originally Posted by sumsum View Post
    I'm 30 and downloading is just so much easier than going over the street into a shop. lol
    Not only easier, but also cheaper
    I download illegally since i was 16 (1st downloaded mp3 i guess), and i will do it as long i will be

10. BitTorrent   -   #50
    I'm 25 years old and I download illegally (mostly music) because I can't afford to buy all these albums that I would like to listen to. However, I still buy the albums that I like, I go to gigs and I support my favorite artists in whichever way I can. I believe that file sharing is the most effective way to spread the word about a new album and let people decide if they like it or not. Downloading allows me to try before I buy. I don't find it more convenient. In fact, I enjoy record shopping a lot but usually I don't have enough money. I started file sharing when I was 10 and traded mixtapes with my friends Some years later, I discovered Napster.

I really don't care if it's legal or not. I'll do it as long as I can easily get away with it because I believe that the copyright law is outdated and unfair. I also believe that most artists (musicians, directors, programmers etc) would rather let their work become known to a lot of people through file sharing than remain unknown. If people have seen your work, they might support you (in case they can afford it).

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast