Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456

Thread: How old are you and why do you illegaly download?

Blackbeard's Avatar <3 rock BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    i started downloading when i was 18 or so, download cause it's to fucking much to buy shit now days, but i buy stuff i really like.

2. BitTorrent   -   #52
    chillincool's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    I download illegally because i'm bored, I don't watch 85% of it. Also, I sell a lot of DVDs and music CDs so that's why I download movies and music.
    "They were cheap masks locked on festering thoughts--voices gabbling to drown out the loud silence in every breast."

3. BitTorrent   -   #53
    deathking81's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60
    im 13 right now, started when i was 10, my brother showed me thepiratebay and BitLord. Last august I discovered demonoid, and stuck to that until this august, when i started using private trackers. I illegally download software because I want to be a web designer and have designed a few websites but my dad isnt willing to pay around two thousand dollars for all the software, and I download movies so I can get them before release / no paying / more convenient than going to the store. Music I download becuase the newbury comics close the me as sh*t, and if I download all that I get tempted to download other stuff, making a huge chain, but I mainly download movies and tv shows.

4. BitTorrent   -   #54
    arkiebrian's Avatar Capitalist Pig BT Rep: +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22
    Quote Originally Posted by chillincool View Post
    I download illegally because i'm bored, I don't watch 85% of it. Also, I sell a lot of DVDs and music CDs so that's why I download movies and music.
    Damn dude...hope you're kidding...you've advertised yourself as a profiteer in pirated wares...

5. BitTorrent   -   #55
    chillincool's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by arkiebrian View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by chillincool View Post
    Damn dude...hope you're kidding...you've advertised yourself as a profiteer in pirated wares...
    If not from torrent, I'd just rip them off from netflix or another rental place like I did before I started torrenting. Mostly I just hook up friends who pay me back with favors or more dvds.
    "They were cheap masks locked on festering thoughts--voices gabbling to drown out the loud silence in every breast."

6. BitTorrent   -   #56
    Sylar666's Avatar Kingpin BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    I'm 120 yrs old, and I download b/c I can. Actually i am immortal. And it ain't illegal, carp.
    A malis vituperari laus est.

7. BitTorrent   -   #57
    ChampJulius's Avatar Poster
    20, financial reasons

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456