Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Why FTN. Why FTN is Hot cake , Can ne 1 Give information

Poster BT Rep: +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiderPig View Post
    What's so good about FTN? I mean, seriously. It's got a horrible cheater system where I can't use any of my cheats; it's got a horrible trading-accounts system where I can't trade my invites; it's got this stupid policy that there is no download stat and no ratio.. I mean, where the fuck am I supposed to enlarge by e-penis now?!

I laugh at "Rarity"

2. BitTorrent   -   #22
    Poster BT Rep: +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60
    What's so good about FTN? I mean, seriously. It's got a horrible cheater system where I can't use any of my cheats; it's got a horrible trading-accounts system where I can't trade my invites; it's got this stupid policy that there is no download stat and no ratio.. I mean, where the fuck am I supposed to enlarge by e-penis now?!

I laugh at "Rarity"
    isnt that a good thing... :/
    pictures of you!! pictures of me!!

3. BitTorrent   -   #23
    DannyGnXz's Avatar Just say NO 2 Tradin BT Rep: +3

I laugh at "Rarity"

Very nicely put... TRANSLATION = SARCASM at its best

The Spirit of Something Greater

4. BitTorrent   -   #24
    bikernin's Avatar KatanaLover BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30

I laugh at "Rarity"
    Funniest "pointing out the truth" post ive read in a long time
    No wonder it has the maximum number of continuous quotes
    Last edited by bikernin; 12-09-2007 at 02:59 AM.

5. BitTorrent   -   #25
    chillincool's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by svergie View Post
    freinds, i am just seeking that people very desperate infact its a tracker where one shuldnt miss for ever. wonder , whats there in it , and whats not there in other torrents, what FTN makes so specail.

Please share some information , so that people like me know why people are desperate to Hunt FTN..
    It's popular because a bunch of people with broken english constantly mention and ask questions about it. (heh)
    "They were cheap masks locked on festering thoughts--voices gabbling to drown out the loud silence in every breast."

6. BitTorrent   -   #26
    just a question: if there's no stats, how can they keep an acceptable S/L ratio?
    i mean, everybody will just leech (that's human nature )

or ain't it so?

asy

7. BitTorrent   -   #27
    its the no ratio system that makes this site special , if you take that away its just another rare 0day tracker

8. BitTorrent   -   #28
    Poster BT Rep: +12BT Rep +12BT Rep +12
    The lack of a ratio is the byproduct of the two things mentioned earlier: friendly staff and a good community.

If you think it's about the downloading and such, you probably aren't going to get in. It's lack that thing where people tell you if you want to lead for the glory you shouldn't lead at all? Except much more trivial.
    Ask me about my self-esteem!

9. BitTorrent   -   #29
    master-D's Avatar Master of Disaster BT Rep: +2
    Quote Originally Posted by asymmetric View Post
    just a question: if there's no stats, how can they keep an acceptable S/L ratio?

or ain't it so?

asy
    you may think so

but the fact is people are seeding and the speeds are great

FTN rulz

10. BitTorrent   -   #30
    kirktrix's Avatar Killing Zone BT Rep: +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16
    Quote Originally Posted by asymmetric View Post

or ain't it so?

asy
    Only uploads count.... That's the best of FTN....Even they do not have ratio system members still seeds the file.... they do not just leech...
    "Death is the result of weakness. The strong are the only ones who survive."

“I am prepared to die, but there is no cause for which I am prepared to kill.”

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast