Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: FSC request invite

Enlightened's Avatar BT God BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Quote Originally Posted by SgtMajor View Post
    It's also about length of time & level of involvement here, and at the moment you are probably lacking in both them areas to be able to make a sound judgment on why you should be invited at this very moment in time.

You may get lucky, but I very much doubt it, so your chances will be improved with increased activity, being helpful & respectful when necessary, offering what you have without expectation of anything in return, and by creating in and participating in good quality topics both here and any other torrent forums you belong to that can be used to help further your case.

I would suggest you try again in 1, 2 or 3 months time having taken the advice into consideration, the days of the staff and inviter's just glancing round here looking for anyone & everyone are long gone, and the tighter the community leads to the benefit of all there, there is a reason why everyone knows everyone, it is after all not just your average tracker or forum/tracker which is why it is highly sought after, and highly treasured once there.

Good luck.
    As usual, I am on the same Page with Sarge, Nowadays, Kids just want their Invites , like yesterday....
    I am NOT saying U are a Kid, I think U took it personally in your previous post, I said some of the "newer" guys....

Furthermore, because of this

https://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bit...c-262075/page2

I learn to Mine my own Business.......

Good Luck in getting into F*C, maybe Santa do exist and if u beleive in "Miracles.......Ho !! Ho ! Ho !! To U , Bud

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #32
    Poster BT Rep: +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16
    Thanks for support.
    HT

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #33
    As usual, I am on the same Page with Sarge, Nowadays, Kids just want their Invites , like yesterday....
    I am NOT saying U are a Kid, I think U took it personally in your previous post, I said some of the "newer" guys....

Good Luck in getting into F*C, maybe Santa do exist and if u beleive in "Miracles.......Ho !! Ho ! Ho !! To U , Bud

yeah it is not impossible ......but you seem to pop out everywhere whenever someone asks for FSC.....if you are not giving some one invite....don't bother......you should learn to mind your bussiness....we are here to help each other...not to keep tharshing someone everytime....

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #34
    Enlightened's Avatar BT God BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Quote Originally Posted by Akamajor View Post

yeah it is not impossible ......but you seem to pop out everywhere whenever someone asks for FSC.....if you are not giving some one invite....don't bother......you should learn to mind your bussiness....we are here to help each other...not to keep tharshing someone everytime....
    Sore Loser, just because I ignore your PM, when I did NOT asked U too PM.me How long have U been here in FST, and what are your contributions, before U start flaming me....... It's people like U I IGNORE !!.
    Last edited by Enlightened; 12-26-2007 at 03:29 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #35
    good luck.....

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #36
    Quote Originally Posted by Enlightened View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Akamajor View Post
    Sore Loser, just because I ignore your PM, when I did NOT asked U too PM.me How long have U been here in FST, and what are your contributions, before U start flaming me....... It's people like U I IGNORE !!.
    I know you ignored me....and have contributed less than you.....but everyone can ask for what they need....plz don't thrash them.......and srry for my comments....if u r hurt......

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #37
    grimms's Avatar Excuse Me? BT Rep: +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16
    I agree with SgtMajor. It will take time to build trust and reliability here at FST. I am also in the process of trying to built both. I know i am a very honest loyal torrent user but not everyone knows that off the bat. Good luck man.

Excuse Me?
    Didn't Think So!

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #38
    pandabear's Avatar Internet BT Rep: +2
    Quote Originally Posted by DanielleD87 View Post
    having bt rep raises your chances of NOT being able to get onto any good sites, imho.
    So true
    Seeing as giveaways and trades are both against most trackers rules.

Someone invite me to fsc please

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #39
    wrongun92's Avatar Love Life BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    Quote Originally Posted by SgtMajor View Post
    It's also about length of time & level of involvement here,
    Quote Originally Posted by pandabear View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by DanielleD87 View Post
    having bt rep raises your chances of NOT being able to get onto any good sites, imho.
    So true
    Seeing as giveaways and trades are both against most trackers rules.
    so perhaps a clarification from the more experienced users, if giveaways are frowned upon, how does one get involved here?

I know that one should be trying to help around in topics. But what is the stand for giveaways. A clarification early on would be helpful down the road before committing further mistakes or taboos.
    Last edited by wrongun92; 12-26-2007 at 04:46 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

To see the world in a grain of sand and heaven in a wild flower, hold infinity in the palm of your hand and eternity in an hour.

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #40
    SgtMajor's Avatar Shut up u Lovely Boi BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Quote Originally Posted by wrongun92 View Post
    I know that one should be trying to help around in topics. But what is the stand for giveaways. A clarification early on would be helpful down the road before committing further mistakes or taboos.
    Massive giveaways of multiple invites to multiple trackers whilst great for those that don't have them, only get the "plz give me invite to ............" responses without any thought of why they want it or even if they actually need it.

However, they do fulfil a purpose, so they are not to be discouraged. But don't expect to be seen as a great guy just for handing out invites of trackers that don't care.

Much better is to be selective and to look for good posters requesting a particular invite for a certain tracker, and offering to fill that request because you want to, and you have a liking for that poster. By getting involved in helping members to be better members, by offering advice and assistance in getting members what they want.

Don't be afraid in offering opinion, even if that opinion differs from some others, don't take things too seriously or personally, it is after all just a tracker on the internet.

And get involved and have some fun & enjoyment at the end of the day
    Yes Sir, I'm Right On It!!

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast