Thread: Tvtorrents.com Givewaway

kooftspc11's Avatar WWW.STFU.LOL BT Rep: +9BT Rep +9
    i am giving away several tvtorrents.com invite with 10 gb credit.

just post a good reason and a few shows that u would like to download that are not widely available on 0-day sites

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    i was looking for a way to dl tv shows seasons umm some shows im looking for the golden girls, law and order and without a trace

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    n00b BT Rep: +1
    TV shows

Reason 1: I'm a movie and tv freak...I love watching them
    Reason 2: I've been looking for this tracker for awhile now
    Reason 3: I'll be your best friend?

No shows come to mind...i'm more of a browser...I like to test shows I haven't seen before and usually find some that I like that I didn't think of.

Thanks!

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    chip19's Avatar a chip off ol' death BT Rep: +4
    I would love an invite to TVTorrents.com. The biggest reason is because I was told by a friend to watch Nip/Tuck, and I loved the first episode. I want to quickly catch up, but most of the other sites have low seeders for the entire season downloads. Another show that I would love to catch up on is The L-Word, season 4 in particular. I found a few single episodes on the big sites but have no found all of them.

In general it seems like the seasons that are on DVD are widely available, but the ones that have not yet come to DVD are harder to find. I'm hoping that I can get a site that will have compilations of TV rips for whole seasons.

Finally, my dad is very forgetful and has me get shows for him. He usually gives me like 20 minutes notice (it's 7:40 and he says, "Oh, I forgot to tape Closer, you mind getting it for 8:00?), and I usually can't get that kind of speed from the wide-open trackers.

Thanks for any help you can give me

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    Poster BT Rep: +1
    I'm on TVtorrents but I can't figure out how to get credits to start downloading... They say something about downloading the releases somewhere else, but where? i can't find identical releases...

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #6
    NOLF's Avatar Love You Josefine! BT Rep: +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50
    Ohh man, this sounds great. I'm a huge tv show freak with too much time
    I mostly watch the usual, Prison Break, Heroes, Dexter and Lost. But I haven't been able to find any of Dog the Bounty Hunter (which just aired on national tv where I live), also Burn Notice I'm very interested in.

Hope you can spare an invite

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #7
    kooftspc11's Avatar WWW.STFU.LOL BT Rep: +9BT Rep +9
    ok everybody who wanted one please pm your email

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #8
    pm sent

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #9
    NOLF's Avatar Love You Josefine! BT Rep: +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50
    I also sent you a PM