Thread: Need firefox hep

CONFUSED MIND BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    I want some info in extracting all links from a web page

Example
    There is a thread here with a lot of rapidshare links.
    How dow i extract the links alone i the page and send them to flashget for downloads.

2. Internet, Programming and Graphics   -   #2
    Werter's Avatar Wolf's Hunger BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10

Urgent

ScanDL
    • Automatical search for links in HTML files - you no longer need to click on each link to construct a download list for a download manager.
    • You can limit the search, e.g. to http links or to links of specified file endings.
    • Mirrors are not saved as several links but as mirrors (as long as you have not set it differently)
    • Complete support of ACE, ARJ, RAR and ZIP types as well as dynamic URLs (ASP, CGI, PHP, ...)
    • Extensive opportunities to edit the found links: deletion of several links or all files of the same file type, automatical renaming of file endings (e.g. ".class" to ".mp3") and several characters (e.g. "_" to " ") of the files which will be downloaded - that saves you waste routine operations after downloading
    • Reading, editing and saving file lists as well as archiving those lists in HTML files
    • Clipboard management
    • Optional logging of links to exclude them later
    • Search for dead links and remove them optionally
    • Create URL batches.

3. Internet, Programming and Graphics   -   #3
    fstrulz's Avatar got milf? BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100