Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Looking for runners for new group's 0days

DanielleD87's Avatar bunny
    no offense Cheffy but i highly recommend you remove the name of the tv show listed.

people have their history but I would never dare tell anyone any rls titles. it goes beyond security.

2. BitTorrent   -   #12
    Cheffy's Avatar Slut up ! BT Rep: +4
    Quote Originally Posted by DanielleD87 View Post
    no offense Cheffy but i highly recommend you remove the name of the tv show listed.

people have their history but I would never dare tell anyone any rls titles. it goes beyond security.

Say what?
    Explain to me how thats a breach of security.

With that information how are you going to be able to hunt down the person that made a reencode.
    My e-penis is so big it makes John Holmes look like a little boy.

3. BitTorrent   -   #13
    reasons like this is why i looked down on p2p for so many years.

there is only one pre of everything except propers and internals. so you got a bunch of eps pred and spread out. well that info is on any pre db as well as the info tracing it back to the group and then from there on to the people. saying things like you said has a slight possibility of getting others banned if certain people where to read it.

4. BitTorrent   -   #14
    Cheffy's Avatar Slut up ! BT Rep: +4

there is only one pre of everything except propers and internals. so you got a bunch of eps pred and spread out. well that info is on any pre db as well as the info tracing it back to the group and then from there on to the people. saying things like you said has a slight possibility of getting others banned if certain people where to read it.
    Did not think of it like that, rather the security of me or the person that made the encode. Not about the original uploader getting banned from sites.

But when you "steal" a reencode and try to pass it of as a hdrip its not going to take long before someone notice it anyway :p
    My e-penis is so big it makes John Holmes look like a little boy.

5. BitTorrent   -   #15
    that is called a nuke.

it looks like you've got a lot to learn. that is not a bad thing. some times it is better to be that way.

6. BitTorrent   -   #16
    Poster BT Rep: +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70
    Sounds good! What exactly are you looking for? Are you goin to use p2p (bittorent) or looking for a kind a server?
    Hit a pm to talk in details if you want

7. BitTorrent   -   #17
    YAY FOR TRADING/! BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    Quote Originally Posted by Corey View Post
    Is it scene group ?
    Quote Originally Posted by lamonkey
    Not a scene group (yet),
    Come on, Corey.

8. BitTorrent   -   #18
    sense's Avatar no soup for you! BT Rep: +5
    Quote Originally Posted by Cheffy View Post

Did not think of it like that, rather the security of me or the person that made the encode. Not about the original uploader getting banned from sites.

But when you "steal" a reencode and try to pass it of as a hdrip its not going to take long before someone notice it anyway :p
    Don't worry about it, you did nothing wrong. A half decent scene group doesn't go around stealing other people's work and slapping their own name on it.
    Adopt the pace of nature: her secret is patience.

9. BitTorrent   -   #19
    Our releases are all from original DVDs, no stealing or other lameness. Being an old time scener (from the time of boards, blueboxes, AT&T/MCI/Sprint cards) I have a crystal clear understanding of scene rules and do-and-don'ts.

We're mainly doing this for fun. We wont have access to shit that the MPAA will go nuts about, nor wont we be as active as big scene groups. We just do high quality rips of new stuff.

And we're looking for a courier to level 4~5 topsites or better

10. BitTorrent   -   #20
    lamonkey it sounds like your story is changing a bit. you might want to think before you post. as for blueboxes and such that is not the scene. maybe a scene but not the scene. don't mix things up. also, i just checked regarding our pm conv. rules state that an imdb link has to at least exist in the nfo file of the movie rls. i know rules have loosened up after 1999 and 2000, but rules are rules. also, there is no topsite levels. why do i have a feeling you've never been on a topsite before?

i can tell you this: if you twist your story to much you will loose the slim to no respect you already have and that is essential when doing 'business deals'.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast