Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 714151617

Thread: M**** - New Level 10 Tracker in Develpment

Zaman's Avatar Smoker BT Rep: +1
    why you guys take it so seriously
    he just wanted to make New Level 10 Tracker in Develpment
    its not that hard

2. BitTorrent   -   #162
    DyNast's Avatar What's My Age Again? BT Rep: +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20
    I don't get what you are arguing about...
    Well, if they are serious, what's the problem? maybe you can't make a level 10 tracker just like that, but if they want to try, even if it would be eventually level 2, what's wrong about it?

OK, if they are still joking with this stupid magno joke and this all post is another silly joke, that's really annoying...
    but as far as I can see, they seem to be serious

The underline is that you don't have to argue, they can do whatever they want...

P.S.
    I haven't read all of the post, just saw the big picture, tell me if I'm missing something

3. BitTorrent   -   #163
    sear's Avatar Feeling Clamy BT Rep: +3
    Quote Originally Posted by SaRkAsM View Post
    Damn exactly what i was thinking. It's crazy how you guys flame like crazy but then if the site would have been up and really hit level 10 (example) or w/e ya, da same pplz flaming would have been all over it. I think it's called hypocrite....
    Bullshit...

I couldn't give a toss about what level the site was or they where aiming for (never a good sign for a site to aim for a level) I do however think that ZAA is a dodgey little kid and I was merely pointing out that a site with him as a sysop should be avoided.

4. BitTorrent   -   #164
    BANNED BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    Quote Originally Posted by sear View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by SaRkAsM View Post
    Damn exactly what i was thinking. It's crazy how you guys flame like crazy but then if the site would have been up and really hit level 10 (example) or w/e ya, da same pplz flaming would have been all over it. I think it's called hypocrite....
    Bullshit...

I couldn't give a toss about what level the site was or they where aiming for (never a good sign for a site to aim for a level) I do however think that ZAA is a dodgey little kid and I was merely pointing out that a site with him as a sysop should be avoided.
    agreed, i think a lot of us agree on that about him. lets just move on now and let him have his "fun". i think he does a lot of stuff to be an attention whore. there's this, the chess thread(which i never heard the end of really, last i saw he got beat and called cheats lol), talking about how he is looking for a 10 GBit seedbox. shit like that is just annoying.

5. BitTorrent   -   #165

6. BitTorrent   -   #166
    DanielleD87's Avatar bunny
    that makes me cry masterbat

7. BitTorrent   -   #167
    Quote Originally Posted by DanielleD87 View Post
    that makes me cry masterbat

and take care of your e-boobs

8. BitTorrent   -   #168
    Hrvoje's Avatar mr. nice guy BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    Quote Originally Posted by Corey View Post
    You got to be kiddin me, Love those threads NEW LEVEL 10 TRACKER OMG I'M GOING TO CUM

Level 10 in what ??? RARITY ? How do you think to operate tracker without users ? LEVEL 10 at start ?? LEVEL 10 at content ?
    Drop it, don't let your self end up like dozen other trackers, what makes you think you have the power to actully be THE FIRST ones to achieve top tracker in no time. Don't fly so high.

And I don't mean anything bad to you, I would like for you to make it, and I would like to be part of something good. THe point is, keep it real! Don't fantasize to much. GL
    he couldn't said it better
    Need FTN,FSC

9. BitTorrent   -   #169
    tralalala's Avatar The Almighty
    Well now that the first post exclaims that the "project is over", I think there is no need for this thread to carry on until the next tracker opens up.

Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 714151617