Page 6 of 17 FirstFirst ... 345678916 ... LastLast

Thread: M**** - New Level 10 Tracker in Develpment

BANNED BT Rep: +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65
    Quote Originally Posted by spark View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by supper View Post
    u want to make a tracker to be listed as level 10 is this ur dream?
    and ur dream is to join level 10
    conan i have level 10 already and i dont need any more trackers
    Last edited by supper; 12-09-2007 at 09:41 PM.

2. BitTorrent   -   #52
    spark's Avatar Super Seeder BT Rep: +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55
    Quote Originally Posted by supper View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by spark View Post

and ur dream is to join level 10
    conan i have level 10 already and i dont need any more trackers
    I do not think so
    <NES> lol
    <NES> I download something from Napster
    <NES> And the same guy I downloaded it from starts downloading it from me when I'm done
    <NES> I message him and say "What are you doing? I just got that from you"
    <NES> "getting my song back fucker"

3. BitTorrent   -   #53
    AmpeD's Avatar the o'lol factor BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    I will hax it once its up

4. BitTorrent   -   #54
    Member BT Rep: +2
    You could even put a sniper in the top of the login page, shooting the people who want to enter the site.

5. BitTorrent   -   #55
    limpdickkid's Avatar Free Ringdings rule BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    excerpts from cheeseyman's first post.

Quote Originally Posted by Cheeseman1208 View Post

I am looking for somebody with TBDev experience.

If you have access to scene material, PM me. We will be looking for some dedicated uploaders very soon. (i.e. axx)

...we also need a dedicated hosting service.

If you...have a dedicated seedbox... then PM me.
    So in other words all you have is a dream, a dream of creating a tracker so exclusive, no wait its going to be a forum (or remind me again), that the only members you'll have are you and the people that decide to help you, which I dont think anyone will do. Good Luck with that, tell us what a flop that was once you're done.
    If you want to start something you'll have to invest your own time and money in to it.
    Last edited by limpdickkid; 12-09-2007 at 09:31 PM.
    Search RS: Click
    To get the latest scene releases on RS with good pre-times goto: http://www.rslinks.org/
    Alt.Binz 0.28.2
    For an organised list of NZB searching and indexing sites go here -> Click Me...4 N.Z.B. ...it rhymes
    For latest goals goto: www.101greatgoals.com
    To stream sports goto www.myp2p.eu

6. BitTorrent   -   #56
    BamZow's Avatar Pure Swedish power BT Rep: +17BT Rep +17BT Rep +17BT Rep +17
    Another random tracker among thousands. Doomed to fail, but good luck

7. BitTorrent   -   #57
    weenden's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    well brothers i wish you well and you to burlap bag boy and hope all goes well so i can start to bug you all about an invite and say cheeeese
    im just a frigen dreamer and im waiting for them to come true ....trust(trst)n. 1. Firm reliance on the integrity, ability, or character of a person or thing.
    2. Custody; care.
    3. Something committed into the care of another; charge.
    4. a. The condition and resulting obligation of having confidence placed in one.
    b. One in which confidence is placed.
    "and Yes people have put trust in me""and i thank you all"

8. BitTorrent   -   #58
    Check your PM's again, cheeseman.

9. BitTorrent   -   #59
    SgtMajor's Avatar Shut up u Lovely Boi BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Quote Originally Posted by limpdickkid View Post
    excerpts from cheeseyman's first post.

Quote Originally Posted by Cheeseman1208 View Post

I am looking for somebody with TBDev experience.

If you have access to scene material, PM me. We will be looking for some dedicated uploaders very soon. (i.e. axx)

...we also need a dedicated hosting service.

If you...have a dedicated seedbox... then PM me.
    So in other words all you have is a dream, a dream of creating a tracker so exclusive, no wait its going to be a forum (or remind me again), that the only members you'll have are you and the people that decide to help you, which I dont think anyone will do. Good Luck with that, tell us what a flop that was once you're done.
    If you want to start something you'll have to invest your own time and money in to it.
    And keep quiet about it until it was ready for the public (including staff, tracker, forum, scene axx etc etc) all that has happened is that the usual suspects have all jumped in with the premise of higher level invites and/or staff positions.
    Yes Sir, I'm Right On It!!

10. BitTorrent   -   #60
    Poster BT Rep: +2
    this is just too bad....some one is trying to cash-in on the joke....even i tot about this.. creating an actualy site called "mango -THE LEVEL 10 COMMUNITY"....but what i couldnt think of is that ,someone can just start a community and call it level 10....i am sure it wont be in the fst official wtaw thread.....if u r serious..atleast edit the topic ...to something which doesnt say "New Level 10 Tracker in Develpment"... some things r just meant to be jokes....its better that way..... anyways i dont know much.. and i sure am no one to advice u or anything...all the best with the community.

"All that is gold does not glitter;all that is long does not last;All that is old does not wither; not all that is over is past..... "

Page 6 of 17 FirstFirst ... 345678916 ... LastLast