Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: waffles

AuReDo's Avatar FST Member BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam1990 View Post
    Pancakes are better.

2. BitTorrent   -   #32
    fOrUmAs's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75
    when i press browse i get 404 - Not Found and this is happening more than hour.

but at least tracker working fine now

http://www.downforeveryoneorjustme.com/

3. BitTorrent   -   #33
    bunny67's Avatar THE ORIGINAL BUNNY! BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    its working now

4. BitTorrent   -   #34
    This is an official administration post
    Apart from a minor rollback, all upload credit "lost" was lost because you uploaded while the site was down. Upload (and download) cannot be tracked while the site is down.
    Everyone lost it. Don't post asking for someone to fix your stats, as what you claim can't be verified, and it wouldn't be fair for a minority who read the forums to get credit and not anyone else.
    Bye Bye 40gb of upload. What.cd anybody?
    what if the the total amount uploaded shown in my seeding torrents section is more than what is registered in my official upload amount. I imagine they could do something about that seeing as it was tracked by the site, just not in the right place... though they're probably so swamped with complaints and other issues I doubt they'd be willing to fix it.

5. BitTorrent   -   #35
    Adam1990's Avatar Layin down the law BT Rep: +9BT Rep +9
    Quote Originally Posted by troyk1 View Post
    what if the the total amount uploaded shown in my seeding torrents section is more than what is registered in my official upload amount. I imagine they could do something about that seeing as it was tracked by the site, just not in the right place... though they're probably so swamped with complaints and other issues I doubt they'd be willing to fix it.
    In a word their too lazy to do it.

6. BitTorrent   -   #36
    Unlimited 100mb ftw.
    Quote Originally Posted by troyk1 View Post
    Same thing here, was told nothing will be done...seems a bit strange, the figures are right in my profile, wrong on the global totals...surely it's an automated process that can be run across the server, pretty disappointing as it's 30 odd gig for myself.

7. BitTorrent   -   #37
    dudave's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70
    i'm also getting the 404 error page not found.
    hope it's not an ip ban or something like this

8. BitTorrent   -   #38
    wow 30gigs I thought mine was bad at a gig or two.... and still getting the 404 error when I try to browse... I'm just glad I hopped on Beethoven and rosetta stone early

9. BitTorrent   -   #39
    fOrUmAs's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75
    Quote Originally Posted by dudave View Post
    i'm also getting the 404 error page not found.
    hope it's not an ip ban or something like this
    hehe dont worry its not ip ban,i have just check the forum on waffle and they know abouth this and it will be fixed soon

p.s i have the same problem and many other

if u need to download torrents go to log and see from there who is uploaded something and from there u can access that torrent that is the only way that i have found to down.torents

http://www.downforeveryoneorjustme.com/

10. BitTorrent   -   #40
    dudave's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70
    thanks man, a sweet releif

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast