Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Anyone got a multi-ban for trade?

BamZow's Avatar Pure Swedish power BT Rep: +17BT Rep +17BT Rep +17BT Rep +17
    Thanks guys!

2. BitTorrent   -   #12
    Artemis's Avatar ŋןɐɯɹou ǝq ʎɥʍ BT Rep: +3
    There was an invite seller (who I shall not name, because I am not convinced it was him ) whose a/c's on every single bt tracker were banned in 2 hours flat, a couple of weeks ago, it depends on the infraction and how close the staff are, but they do talk . Scammers and invite sellers in particular are dealt with swiftly

4d7920686f76657263726166742069732066756c6c206f662065656c73

3. BitTorrent   -   #13
    Poster BT Rep: +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80
    ^ i think i know who u are talking about.

btw, i wasn't convinced he sold invites either...but after talking to couple of people who have been torrenting for long enough to know his history...it was rather clear that he did sell it =/
    Last edited by squirr3l; 12-10-2007 at 08:32 PM.

4. BitTorrent   -   #14
    Quote Originally Posted by Polarbear View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by BamZow View Post
    Couldnīt figure out a good topic, so Iīll explain:
    Of what I have understood a lot of the admins/sysops of the high level trackers are good friends and vips at each others places.

If you are caught trading an acc at, letīs say FSC, wonīt you also be disabled / IP-banned at UK-T, FTN, E***o and a lot of others?

Anyone experienced this?
    it happens, stop trading and you won't have to worry.
    Power Sharer says what now?
    zOMG Iīm on Abraxasī ignore list. My life is over!

5. BitTorrent   -   #15
    Detale's Avatar Go Snatch a Judge
    I have know of such a thing but I haven't been involved in it. The user was caught selling invites on E-bay and was banned on TD from there the staff forwarded the info to other sites and he was caught having sold invites to their trackers as well and so many sites have banned the user for life. Also there was an incident with TL as well same idea. Most all staff on the major sites keep an open contact with each other not just regarding cheaters but many areas of the BT community. I too was the subject recently or a Stupid rumor that I have challenged those involved to prove in public. So indeed they all mostly know each other and such a thing can, will , and has happened

6. BitTorrent   -   #16
    LOL TL catches cheaters? Cheaters run rampant on TL, SCT, and like sites.

7. BitTorrent   -   #17
    BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by benchez View Post
    If you do something really bad like selling invites expect your details to be passed around.
    wasnt there a case of that not to long ago

8. BitTorrent   -   #18
    FSC [Fight Club] BT Rep: +2
    The answer is YES. Most staff from many sites have very good contact w/ each other.
    Proud Member of:

9. BitTorrent   -   #19
    BANNED
    as in higher levels with higher levels

10. BitTorrent   -   #20
    BANNED BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    Tl does share users info with other site when we catch account traders or sellers and even the realy bad cheats
    and yes we do catch cheats
    we have banned 10000 members in 3 weeks for cheating and we are still going hard at this
    also along with all the updated being done on tl we are now installing scripts to help the staff find cheats and traders

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast