Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Instead Of P2p

Where on the web could find full game like
    8. Posting of direct download links to copyrighted software, private ftp sites, serial numbers, and Warez sites (including Serial Sites) are prohibited. Posts directly or indirectly containing this information will be edited. Sig2dat quicklinks and hashes are NOT considered to be DDL, so those are allowed.

thank in advance
    I have Mordens Audio Hack PLEZ stop emailing me

2. Games   -   #2
    go to

8. Posting of direct download links to copyrighted software, private ftp sites, serial numbers, and Warez sites (including Serial Sites) are prohibited. Posts directly or indirectly containing this information will be edited. Sig2dat quicklinks and hashes are NOT considered to be DDL, so those are allowed.

u will have to guess the rest cuz i dont wanna get in trouble with the mods

3. Games   -   #3
    Originally posted by Miyake@26 July 2003 - 19:44
    go to

u will have to guess the rest cuz i dont wanna get in trouble with the mods

can i buy a vowel?

<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>BLAH</span>

<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>Wayne Rooney - A thug and a thief</span>

4. Games   -   #4

O NO I DONT THE REST WHAT WILL I DO

just kidding

Thanks

5. Games   -   #5
    comcomcomcomcomcomcomcomcomcomwwwcomcomcomcomcomcomcomcomcocmocmocmocmocmocmocmocmwwwcomcomcomcomcomcomcom

WWW.COM.WWW.COM

6. Games   -   #6
    m i stupid.. i seriously cant get it. WWW doesnt work neither does ftp so wtf... haha never mind i didnt see the last ???

7. Games   -   #7
    im downloadin vice city technic rip from .to but i just checked up on it to see wats inside the folder but all it is are GIF images...wat the hell?

8. Games   -   #8
    Originally posted by kms1357@26 July 2003 - 23:34
    im downloadin vice city technic rip from www.dwerkz.6x.to but i just checked up on it to see wats inside the folder but all it is are GIF images...wat the hell?
    What a surprise, a warez not really offerin nothing? that would be a first.

9. Games   -   #9
    Originally posted by kms1357@26 July 2003 - 22:34
    im downloadin vice city technic rip from www.dwerkz.6x.to but i just checked up on it to see wats inside the folder but all it is are GIF images...wat the hell?

Yo once you download all of them you will get a dos program (gif-rename) that turns them into zip files then un zip all of them in the same place

10. Games   -   #10
    or u could make your own..

open a document file

type
    ren *.gif *.zip

then save as a .bat file

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast