Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Do I have to sell my soul for some FTN or BitMeTV?

melatonin's Avatar the entertainer™ BT Rep: +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90
    lol yeah but its a different kind of penis kinda like robotic implant which used as phallic router to download stuff, electronid-penis
    " Verba Volant Scripta Manent "

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #32
    X X - - (-o-) (-o-) BT Rep: +3
    yeah, just upsetting ppl, who doesnt want to get in ftn, i think nobody asks for it who cant keep a ratio, and ppl r abusing this

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #33
    I want FTN for the list of TV/Movie/Game packs that are listed in that review thread. A list like that is enough to make me wet myself countless times. Or, as I said before, sell my soul. See, we've come full circle.

I also think it's pretty funny that there is a whole "Computer.Thrillers.DVDRip.Xvid-FTN" on FTN. I wonder what's in it. Do you think Short Circuit counts?

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #34
    I want a bitmetv invite.

I can trade for tvtorrents, sct, demonoid, or the three of them alltogether.

contact me at [email protected]
    Last edited by sctinvites; 12-10-2007 at 11:47 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #35
    melatonin's Avatar the entertainer™ BT Rep: +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90
    oh my bitmetv invites are so precious
    " Verba Volant Scripta Manent "

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #36
    Thanks melatoni! Just shove it in my face. Remember, I'm offering hand jobs here. Hand jobs!!

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #37
    WhiteWizard20's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20
    lol. I vote this 'best thread of the year' and 'funniest thread of the year'.
    Leaving FST for awhile. Will be active on 1 or 2 private trackers and will still use a seedbox. Thanks to all the members who helped me along the way.

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #38
    After one night, I ended up on the 4 page, and still no invite! No nothing! I thought hand jobs would get me and invite, but I guess not. My next step is... free Fortune Telling! If you offer me and invite, I swear I will tell you your future. I swear it!

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #39
    kirktrix's Avatar Killing Zone BT Rep: +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16
    Wow fortune telling... Do you see your own future? do you got ftn and Bitme*V invites?

Goodluck bro you make me laugh...

BTW: Welcome to FST you will enjoy here...Can i have a hand job for free...
    "Death is the result of weakness. The strong are the only ones who survive."

“I am prepared to die, but there is no cause for which I am prepared to kill.”

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #40
    "For what profit is it to a man if he gains the whole world, and lose his own soul? ...

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast