Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast

Thread: Do I have to sell my soul for some FTN or BitMeTV?

Poster BT Rep: +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16
    OMG

This topic is making wrong side.
    HT

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #42
    Blackbeard's Avatar <3 rock BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    lol

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #43
    Quote Originally Posted by kyrcer View Post
    OMG

This topic is making wrong side.
    When you say wrong side, do you mean you want to give me an invite to FTN? Am i going to have to search Urban Dictionary again?

"wrong side isn't defined yet ."

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #44
    Defy's Avatar Be Kind BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    I really don't believe you'll be getting an invite to either of these sites, simply because you think of them in "rarity" context and nothing else...

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #45
    SKGunners's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    Quote Originally Posted by Defy View Post
    I really don't believe you'll be getting an invite to either of these sites, simply because you think of them in "rarity" context and nothing else...
    You got it all wrong. He isn't thinking of them in the rarity context. He hasn't said a thing about "levels" and all that crap. He wants those sites because of the content and he's stated that. I think some kind soul with an invite should free his soul and give him one.

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #46
    Exactly SKGunners! I don't understand the obsession with rarity. It's not like I can go out and swap my account for some crack (can i?) . I already said that the very thought of the content at FTN is enough to make me wet my pants, and it takes a brave man to admit that.

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #47
    SKGunners's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    Haha, but to be honest to you, the content you'll find in TL is almost equivalent, if not more than FTN. The thing about FTN is that its name is enough to make people drool all over it. It's got the reputation as the ultimate torrent tracker. And I tell you, everyone wants to be a part of that site. But don't worry, one day, you'll get it. The more desperate you look for it, the longer will the wait seem. I've been through it so I know your sentiments. It may be sooner, or it may even be later. Just be patient, don't give up, and move along. It'll come to you.

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #48
    Snaidis's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +5
    Why can't you just use TL instead, it's not much different(except the packs...), you can find in TL all the content you need so you really don't need F**.

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #49
    NON TRADER BT Rep: +13BT Rep +13BT Rep +13
    Quote Originally Posted by the mighty View Post
    Exactly SKGunners! I don't understand the obsession with rarity. It's not like I can go out and swap my account for some crack (can i?) . I already said that the very thought of the content at FTN is enough to make me wet my pants, and it takes a brave man to admit that.
    a lil off topic:
    lol... hell, i've wet my pants on a rollercoster before....

ftn is a good community.. well worth the fuss about it IMO..
    TRADING SUCKS DEAL WITH IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #50
    "it's not much different(except the packs...)"

But the packs are what I want the most from the site. Thanks for the "It'll come to you" thing SKGunners. Reminds me of Field of Dreams. "If you build it, they will come". Torrenting just got supernatural!

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast