Thread: "24" Film ?

crazy_billy_bats's Avatar Poster
    Hey well i havt had a chance to find out about it or not, im sure (or i hope&#33 most of you have heard of the excellent TV series "24" starring Keifer Sutherland as the main lead.

2 Series´ so far and i have loved every single episode, easily the best TV program i have seen.

I assume the third is in the pipe-line because of the excellent ending of the second series, and i heard before i left the UK in a newspaper that a Film was on the way at some point.

Anyone of our American counterparts know anything about it? Just love to know if anyone has any links or anything, i think it could be really really good, if doen correctly, real-time as usual, etc....

Anyway thanks guys !!

2. Movies & TV   -   #2
    i have heard nowt about a film, but i read in The Times a week and a bit back that their planning on doing for Series 4 a UK-US episode with a trans-atlantic crisis with action in London and the USA. All of this in light of the two nations quest to rid the world of anyone who isn't them (in my opinion that is, if it annoys anyone i apologise).

So this may in turn if its a hit could lead to Brit 24. Which would be muchos cool.

3. Movies & TV   -   #3
    hey that sounds cool, thanks a lot !!

A london crossover ! nice one !! im just wondering if palmer is going to die in the third one, or what !??? i cant wait for it but realise it could be a while yet before i see it !! grrrrrrrrrrr !!

a brit 24would be cool, that Spooks seemed to be a load of shite and i never got into it. Plusi think the acting is out of this world in 24, Sutherland and Haysbert (think thats how u spell it !&#33 are especially good.

Thanks again man !!

4. Movies & TV   -   #4
    Kifer is the man, 24 is totaly amazing... I think Ang Lee is also a fan of 24 after seeing the Hulk....

5. Movies & TV   -   #5
    Originally posted by MetroStars@23 July 2003 - 15:35
    Kifer is the man, 24 is totaly amazing... I think Ang Lee is also a fan of 24 after seeing the Hulk....
    havt seen the hulk why whats in it!? split screens or summat !??

metro u cant get any more likeable !! and yeah i mean in a sexy sense too

Keifer is outstanding in it, im nearly finished series 2 now again, 2nd time over watching it, watched the first like 3 times over.

6. Movies & TV   -   #6
    Series 2 of 24 was much better than series 1, but i bet series 3 will be the best yet... oh and the Hulk did use split screens..

7. Movies & TV   -   #7
    Originally posted by MetroStars@23 July 2003 - 15:53
    Series 2 of 24 was much better than series 1, but i bet series 3 will be the best yet... oh and the Hulk did use split screens..
    totally agree - series 1 was too boring in some parts, whereas 2 leaves you at the end of every single episode wanting the next one right away.

any idea how long we have to wait for the third!?

oh and by the way IMO its the best television program in existense.

and yeah im sad.

8. Movies & TV   -   #8
    I think the first series left you on the edge of your seat after each episode too!

9. Movies & TV   -   #9
    Busyman's Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!!!
    24 is one THE best shows on TV
    along with Stargate SG-1, The Shield, Monk, and Dead Zone
    Silly bitch, your weapons cannot harm me. Don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut, Bitchhhh!

Flies Like An Arrow, Flies Like An Apple
    ---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

10. Movies & TV   -   #10
    a film???????
    a transatlantic season???????
    WOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOO i can't wait for these