Thread: Need someone to buffer my Bitmetv acc, the reward= Bitmetv invite.

BANNED BT Rep: +1
    im looking for someone to buffer my Bitmetv account, ive had the account for many weeks so i can be a PU as soon as ive upped 65GB, ive already upped a good amount of that so there isnt much left.

i need someone with experience using seedboxes ect, preferably someone who has already buffered Bitmetv accounts, people who have tried to buffer know that it can be hard if you dont know what torrents to up etc.

reward= 1 Bitmetv invite of mine, you can trade it or keep it, just trade it to someone you know and trust.

you have to have at least 100 posts, no beggers no newbies.

thank you.

EDIT- you can post here or pm me, when you do please provide some ratio proofs and a speed test from todays date.

also, you can have a 1TB speed box but its important you have some experience using it on trackers, im saying this because it can be hard to seed on Bitmetv.
    Last edited by Jiggles; 12-10-2007 at 06:17 PM.

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    svergie's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +3
    ok i can take it up
    Never Give Up...
    Try _Until_U_Succeed

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    Green Goblin's Avatar who gives a f*** BT Rep: +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70
    you should of asked for access to the seedbox so you could do the seeding yourself, i see this ending very badly for you.

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    ttgd's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16
    Ok i will let you have access to the seedbox pm me

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    Quote Originally Posted by Green Goblin View Post
    you should of asked for access to the seedbox so you could do the seeding yourself, i see this ending very badly for you.
    i have no time to seed, my pc has moved to the study room of my house so 3-4 people in my house use it, and i cant leave it on at night.

i need someone to do all the seeding, downloading torrents and all of that, thats all.

and it can be done, as someone mentioned earlier, you need to pm the staff, and add the i.p of the seeder to your account.

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #6
    Poster BT Rep: +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80
    ^ you don't need to leave ur pc open to run seedbox.

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #7
    eden297's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40
    u also have to wait 4 weeks - done forget it.

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #8
    cubkiller89's Avatar GSXR-600 BT Rep: +2
    same jiggles from gb?

and hook it up with a bitmetv invite man

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #9
    ive had my account for well over 4 weeks, ive also uploaded a good amount of the 65GB needed for a PU status, i have no time to use a seedbox, ive never used a seedbox before.

i know that hot torrents like house, heroes etc, are released at night in usa time, as i live in the u.k i would have to wake up at the middle of the night/early morning to download those new torrents.

it would be ideal to have someone from the usa with a seedbox and some experience to buffer my account