Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: One girl, A Waffle, and No Invite?

Quote Originally Posted by max59x View Post
    Full picture of you naked holding a paper with FST and Waffles written, posted here in this thread and you get one account there. Deal?
    not good enough,it can be photoshoped
    Quote Originally Posted by Something Else View Post
    Without good, original content, a tracker is nothing but a lonely teenage boy's chatroom.

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #12
    timydog's Avatar Oinka! Whata!
    Quote Originally Posted by maddoxro View Post
    how in the hell can you say that you are a girl,for christ sake,your user name is timydog.
    On Oink i was timy, but i could not get timy on here when Oink went down, the name was refused when i asked for it, so i call myself timydog because my pooch is called timy.

So, my dog is called timy, so i called myself timydog. Good hey, i know it will put guys off of me being called a dog, but this is not a dating site!

But obviously i am not a dog, i am a sweet chic girl!

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #13
    DefX's Avatar Macula.Lutea. BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    I think a picture of you, naked or not, with the fst webpage in the background would go long ways in helping your case.
    "However awkwardly they might navigate the outside world, over the board they were killers." - NYT

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #14
    fanaticos's Avatar I Like Big Butts BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    timydog read this thread:
    https://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bit...ou-need-258900

now go hurry ask for FTN or sct
    Brokeback Mountain is where Chuck Norris actually breaks peoples backs.

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #15
    Full picture of you naked holding a paper with FST and Waffles written, posted here in this thread and you get one account there. Deal?

Com'on guys and girlfriends, who in their right mind would pretend to be the opposite sex just to get an invite. Just look at my post history, but i have not been on here very long?
    Last edited by timydog; 12-14-2007 at 05:29 PM.

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #16
    Quote Originally Posted by timydog View Post
    how in the hell can you say that you are a girl,for christ sake,your user name is timydog.
    On Oink i was timy, but i could not get timy on here when Oink went down, the name was refused when i asked for it, so i call myself timydog because my pooch is called timy.

So, my dog is called timy, so i called myself timydog. Good hey, i know it will put guys off of me being called a dog, but this is not a dating site!

But obviously i am not a dog, i am a sweet chic girl!
    post a picture of you near your computer,with firefox open at this thread with my post visible, holding in arms your dog with a hat on his head,you wearing a pink T-shirt,in blue jeans,with your hand (there you can choose) at you head (military style); after you do this we will know you are a girl,and you will be the first one on my waffles invite list .
    Last edited by maddoxro; 12-14-2007 at 05:13 PM.
    Without good, original content, a tracker is nothing but a lonely teenage boy's chatroom.

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #17
    Quote Originally Posted by fanaticos View Post
    timydog read this thread:
    https://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bit...ou-need-258900

now go hurry ask for FTN or sct

Nice idea, but not really necessary just to get an invite, but i suppose the title of my thread is a bit too girly, sorry guys, i will look for an invite somewhere else!

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #18
    max59x's Avatar Super FST Member
    Quote Originally Posted by timydog View Post

Com'on guys and girlfriends, who in their right mind would pretend to be the opposite sex just to get an invite. Just look at my post history, but i have not been on here very long?

I could post a pic of any naked girl on here and then get banned! Just do a search on what or St for timy, i am still a girl!
    Sorry, no picture, no account.

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #19

post a picture of you near your computer,with firefox open at this thread with my post visible, holding in arms your dog with a hat on his head,you wearing a pink T-shirt,in blue jeans,with your hand (there you can choose) at you head (military style); after you do this we will know you are a girl,and you will be the first one my waffles invite list .

LOL, rolling on the floor!!! At least i am building my post count up, thanks!
    Last edited by timydog; 12-14-2007 at 05:13 PM.

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #20
    your lost.you are the one who wants a waffles invite...

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast