49 32.67%
  • No

29 19.33%
  • Trading is gay

72 48.00%
Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 411121314

Thread: Isnt this hypocrisy?

kallieb's Avatar Spamaholic BT Rep: +4
    Creepy is when the Borg Queen's head and spinal column drifts down from the upper reaches of her chambers and automatically attached to her robotic body. Once joined, she limbers up the connection be swaying her head and shoulders in this slow, sinuous way. She then begins to speak.....

Borg are the best...

Oh, to get back on topic, it is certainly lame and hypocritical and I voted hell yes. And while I respectfully disagree with many aspects of wheeloftime's post, I did appreciate the time he took to reason out his response. He's clearly not acting like the Borg, unlike some of the other posters in this thread.

See...all things can be integrated...just ask the Borg...mwahahaha.....
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

2. BitTorrent   -   #132
    Defy's Avatar Be Kind BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7

Gotta love that emoticon!

3. BitTorrent   -   #133
    Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)
    Quote Originally Posted by redcorvette View Post

Wasnt he banned from over 8 trackers now for the same reason? If thats not enough evidence I dunno what is.
    If someone gets busted for robbing 7-11 stores in the same neighborhood on a weekly basis, chances are when you see them go into another 7-11 next week they will get caught stealing there as well.
    See what happens kids when you listen to fuckschmucks like Melvin? You end up completely ignorant to the facts and spouting out blather that makes you look equivocally foolish. Even worse, you wear a monument to your stupidity on your sleeve in the form of a "free melvin" sig.

"8 trackers"? Is that what it's up to now?

Jeez... I was banned from oink for "cheater client". The only reason I was given was that I was using a client that reported more than the correct upload amount. That is wrong. Oink could never validate their claim and continued to fall back on their logs, which were renowned throughout the community as "iffy" at best.

Let me tell you something about oinks cheat detection system - it didn't know a cheater from a cheerio. Oink was the one tracker that as a staff, we never disabled members on FST when they were disabled for "cheating" on oink. Time after time after time we would routinely come across situations where things just didn't add up. We stopped disabling members altogether for situations relating to oink.

I was also disabled on SCT once, but that was sorted out and I was back the following day (or two).

Melvin and the other loser would love to have you believe that I've been banned all over the place and even on his tracker (tophos), but fact is, I've never had an account there and never used an account there. Ever.

He repeatedly ignored rules on FST and given plenty of opportunities to straighten up and fly right. Being he was a CR, he was even given more room than most, but alas, enough was enough.

Quote Originally Posted by redcorvette
    Also which rules did mm break repeatedly?
    He acctually had a snapshot of his infractions somewhere before and they are all pretty dumb reasons which didnt involve breaking any rules other than ALLEGEDLY slandering Skizo.
    HAHA notice ALLEGEDLY.
    So you don't even know, yet they're "alleged"? Another example of your ignorance to the entire situation.

Mostly incessant hostile posting, and blowing up on members and staff for no reason.

The infractions relating to slandering me are nothing "alleged". You know absolutely nothing of this story at all do you?

Melvin continually PM'ed me with insults, name calling, etc. I warned him twice to stop PM'ing me with with petty insults and harassment. He kept at it. I warned again, yet he continued. I didn't even ban him after all that; only disabled for 7 days.

Then he gets sand in his vagina and starts with the slander and that's when he begins to conjure up the cheater accusations.

I still didn't ban him. I still gave him more opportunities to cease the bullshit.

Then, during his being disabled, he creates a thread in the Report section where he really began acting a fool and that was the last straw for me.

I hear that he's put up a bullshit version of that on his tracker somewhere that has been cut/pasted to look like he's the good guy.

Just another example of why he's a loser.

You can also read this for more reasons that led to his being banned.

yo

Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 411121314