• Yes

49 32.67%
  • No

29 19.33%
  • Trading is gay

72 48.00%
Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst ... 45678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Isnt this hypocrisy?

SHUVT's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    Quote Originally Posted by benchez View Post
    Arrggghhh my eyes....... Not the dreaded blue rapist typist.
    At least he still doesn't proof read his posts. Creature of habit he smoke 2 packs a day....
    I haven't taken a beating like that since I opened my first issue of Hustler!
    The World is a Sick Place and I'm a Happy Guy!

2. BitTorrent   -   #62
    p1r4t3's Avatar More drama? ffs BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    PF, I am gonna use red colour just for U..

& I havent logged into revolt since I opened this thread, and I havent told any of my "revolt friends" to come and post here, for ur information. If u want check( oh wait, u ve been banned several times , use one of ur lame ass spies to do it. )

And, as usual u ll agree with ur trader buddies, big deal.

And for all ur talk, check the votes on the poll. U r clearly losing , and as one of the bigger traders of them all, u seem to be the biggest Individual. LOL.. Now now, I am sure u ll have ur Real poor /trader /vtg /ghey mates to rig the poll in your favour, but we all know the truth.

Last edited by p1r4t3; 12-12-2007 at 06:07 AM.

3. BitTorrent   -   #63
    Something Else's Avatar sex a wolf in a bag BT Rep: +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70
    He's doing just fine.
    Spoiler: Show

Just a bit lonely.
    Now go away.

4. BitTorrent   -   #64
    bikernin's Avatar KatanaLover BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30

couldnt resist lol
    yes it is hypocritical to a certain extent. after all the very fact that you are trading means that you are trading means you are treating a tracker as a commodity. the only exception to this is when both the parties involved in a trade actually seek the sites they are trading. in such a scenario, the case of passing on that invite/account to someone else is not going to exist anyway. but 99% of the trades here i believe are to move up a level or just to collect trackers. such a person is most likely to pass on that invite/account to someone else if he/she gets a better offer because after all thats what they are trading for.
    i agree with 'Sgt' that people use community as an excuse to get a tracker while trading. usually 'community' translates as 'higher level' or 'better value'.
    nice view from Detale that the entire community is based on trust. even traders have tp trust that FST mods wont give away their ips to the trackers they are trading
    and finally to agree with Patriot, not all traders are bad. while they have trading ambitions, they do sometimes have a genuine desire to help out noobs or friends by giving out some invites from time to time. i dont think such an act should have anything to do with trading and is completely exclusive from it

5. BitTorrent   -   #65
    Night0wl's Avatar GoaHead BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    When doing give aways, hard core traders are just trying to pass off the illusion that they really are genuinely good people, that care about the wellbeing of the community, be it here or at the trackers they have absolutely no respect for. They think it somehow makes them less undesirable and who knows.. maybe a bit less
    Quote Originally Posted by TheFoX View Post
    In the old days, if you misbehaved on a tracker, you got disabled, or worse, IP banned.

Nowadays, there are more trackers than there are members, so if your tracker misbehaves, they get bookmark removed, or worse, URL deleted.

6. BitTorrent   -   #66
    nkhlsrf's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +5
    totally agree with u blue-skies...ppl do that...when they see that there is a chance of getting a free giveaway...they becum humble n stuff..and immediately aftr that ull see them trading ther with all their might...
    trading is gay !!!

7. BitTorrent   -   #67
    sense's Avatar no soup for you! BT Rep: +5
    Forget the whole hypocrisy angle, I think trading as a whole is bad. With that being said I am also not going to say that traders are scum, evil, bad people. IMO they are just making the wrong choice when it comes to trading/not trading but we all make mistakes in our real lives over and over, hopefully we can all learn from them.
    Adopt the pace of nature: her secret is patience.

8. BitTorrent   -   #68
    BANNED BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    i think that i am in the love with the smiley.

9. BitTorrent   -   #69
    Something Else's Avatar sex a wolf in a bag BT Rep: +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70
    Quote Originally Posted by nkhlsrf View Post
    ........gay !!!
    Hat?

Spoiler: Show
    Now go away.

10. BitTorrent   -   #70
    1. account trading is wrong, you don't own the account in the first place
    2. invite trading is wrong as you are only interested in what you are getting not who you are sending to the site.
    3. account giveaway wrong (same as 1 )
    4. invite giveaway is ok if you act within the tracker/forum rules and do some checks on who you give the invites to.

and I voted yes

Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst ... 45678910 ... LastLast