• No

29 19.33%
  • Trading is gay

72 48.00%
Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst ... 6789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Isnt this hypocrisy?

Poster BT Rep: +1
    the sig isnt meant seriously...
    and as artemis pointed out, its just copied from speedfreak..
    concerning your sig.. read it yourself.. perhaps you will find the mistake, but probably not..
    for the try to call me a child or a dude with a childish behaviour you made me laugh a little..
    as far as i know mm was banned for disrespectful behaviour. after some incidents he was banned bc he publicly said that skizo cheated on some trackers (eg. on oink (not detected by a script but by an admin going through logs..)). perhaps it was another inducement.. who cares..

2. BitTorrent   -   #82
    Living on the edge BT Rep: +4
    Quote Originally Posted by meo View Post
    You know what hypocrisy is:

- ppl saying that trading sucks in order to get invite

- ppl being your friend so they can get invite

- ppl begging for invites

- ppl saying that trading put trackers at risk

Nuff say
    lol a traders reaction
    everything u posted is not always true

1 many people are not traders and they are not looking for invite
    2. the people who became ur friend for invite , are not ur friend
    3.their is nothing wrong in begging, but i dont like people saying things like this my dad doesnt love me so give me these, my grandfather is ill so give me that
    4.trading put trackers at risk but some times giveaways too.
    Last edited by dave12; 12-13-2007 at 02:42 PM.

3. BitTorrent   -   #83
    yea , so what ?

you cant do anything to change it

4. BitTorrent   -   #84
    trackerspy BT Rep: +2
    I only want to criticize the current situation, why hypocrisy?
    doesn't matter to me if you trade or give any invite, probably it's worst giveaway invites because you don't know who gets invited by you! Do you really know if you are inviting a cheater, trader or COP(I remember not long ago an oink rip)??

So what's the problem exchanging or trading an account that don't want to use!!!??? I know... you guys are defending that it's better to collect invites? or deleting an account when you can give and receive a favour...

Yeah let me say give is living (how do you say in english? haha), but not many people want to give you anything for free, so the problem could be stingy people or the trader.

As conclusion, the "problem" it's the scarce of invites compared with the amount of people who want it.

And I'm not saying that like trading or whatever, no, only I'm the evil lawyer.
    Last edited by zxcv; 12-13-2007 at 03:28 PM.

5. BitTorrent   -   #85
    i think most of those traders really wanted those traded accounts and since they love their traded accounts so much . they dont want to loose it by inviting a cheater

use your common sense

this isnt hypocrisy . and actually this is a lame thread .

FST allows traders , so start a thread and try to convince FST staff to remove the trading section .

that makes more sense .

6. BitTorrent   -   #86
    Patriot foreve's Avatar William Wallace
    Quote Originally Posted by meo View Post
    You know what hypocrisy is:

- ppl saying that trading sucks in order to get invite

- ppl being your friend so they can get invite

- ppl begging for invites

- ppl saying that trading put trackers at risk

Nuff say
    My best Favorite Post this day
    Last edited by Patriot foreve; 12-13-2007 at 04:25 PM.
    The life you live for others is the one worth living

7. BitTorrent   -   #87
    kaffeine's Avatar No queda el tiempo
    Quote Originally Posted by Artemis View Post
    ^^^^^ another highly literate outburst...... nuff say
    and my favorite reply.
    Last edited by kaffeine; 12-13-2007 at 04:53 PM.
    This is just like that drug trip I saw in that movie while I was on that drug trip.

8. BitTorrent   -   #88
    Poster BT Rep: +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22
    Quote Originally Posted by sear View Post
    LMAO...you should read better while I did say trading it was actually for a giveaway fucking yonks ago

now I'll have to go back and find the thread.

EDIT:

here's the giveaway thread linky

Here's the posts I got banned for post1 post2 post3 post4 post5 post6

It was kind of a trade I guess as I agreed to give my invites to the next people that came along sort of like a chain giveaway seemed like a good idea at the time but thinking back it was rather silly.

anyway thanks for the memories fuckface gave me a chance to go back through some of my old posts haven't done that before.
    In a thread about hypocrisy this seems the most hypocritical thing I have seen so far.
    I have nothing against you personally sear, for all I know you may be a great guy but I have read other posts by you and you have a big grudge against traders. In the past you have described traders as both scum and gay.

Now I may be wrong but the reasons I have read from you and various other anti-trading buddies of yours is that trading is wrong because:
    a) inviting a complete stranger to a site may compromise site security - the invitee could work for the RIAA etc
    b) the person you are inviting could be a cheater and therefore is bad for the site
    c) since you don't know the invitee they may break any number of rules and might get the whole invite tree banned.

Can you explain to me how giving away 3 invites to complete strangers is any different?

I have seen anti-trader giveaways where people have been refused an invite because they made one trade. In that thread (and others) I have seen the way you and your friends here are completely unforgiving when it comes to people who have only traded once - 'once a trader always a trader' or 'you made your decision you will have to live with it' etc. Yet strangely enough these same anti-traders all leap to your defence when it is pointed out by puckface that you have basically done the same thing - nice to see people standing by their principles.
    Next time someone bad-mouths me about the fact that when I first came here I traded a few accounts all I need to say is that 'looking back it was rather silly' and all will be forgiven.

One last point, you leap into threads when you have the chance to criticise traders and you are remorseless in your criticisms. It strikes me that if you are prepared to dish it out you should be man enough to take it. What do you do when someone criticises you and accuses you of doing pretty much the same as you have been accusing others of doing? You call him fuckface.

9. BitTorrent   -   #89
    OnEyM's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    Anti-trading is gay...

10. BitTorrent   -   #90
    I'm gonna be honest, I came here since demonoid closed and I'm hoping to get some invites. But I'm not gonna be a begger. I figure if I'll be myself and everyone will realize how cool I am that I'll just get showered with invites for all the hottest trackers.

Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst ... 6789101112 ... LastLast