Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Bad Boys 2

newcster68's Avatar Taxicab Co. Owner
    Wow guys im talking to someone who serves on irc and he is getting the bad boys 2 screener by dump. he promised me as soon as he downloads it he will send to me. when i get it i will post. He promises me and guarantees me this is the screener release.

2. Movies & TV   -   #2
    Poster
    ask for a pic of the quality just to make sure

3. Movies & TV   -   #3
    Originally posted by TIBZ@24 July 2003 - 03:27
    ask for a pic of the quality just to make sure
    Im still chattin with him he will give me his ftp site and will will download it directly from him.. I will post more info in awhile

4. Movies & TV   -   #4
    Ok he is still downloading it and wants to keep a full connection so I will talk to him tomorrow at 1pm est. on yahoo. he will give me his ftp site and info to download this from him. Sooo I will post this sometime tomorrow. If you use irc u might want to keep checking on this screener. More than likely others will get this also.

5. Movies & TV   -   #5
    Poster
    Are you sure it's real vcdquality posted a third rls of the movie and thats a TS by TcS http://www.vcdquality.com/info.php?id=16395 . The TcS release doesn't look that good either the pic is heaps blocky and shit.

6. Movies & TV   -   #6
    Originally posted by LeUaNt|cS@24 July 2003 - 03:51
    Are you sure it's real vcdquality posted a third rls of the movie and thats a TS by TcS http://www.vcdquality.com/info.php?id=16395 . The TcS release doesn't look that good either the pic is heaps blocky and shit.
    ok this is what he told me .. he is getting it from a distro server. He told me.. again this is on hear say. he could be bullshitting me. but he said that the screener will not be released on irc until tomorrow late afternoon and will not post on vcd quality until sometime tomorrow. Im getting first dibs from him via ftp tomorrow at 1pm.

7. Movies & TV   -   #7
    Here is the screenshot off ircspy of the irc server and channel that he is serving it on but stopped cause the distro server told him to hold till tomorrow.

8. Movies & TV   -   #8
    Poster
    Well let's hope he is telling the truth. If he is he is very cool! I hope that DaDuck re-encodes this rls, if it's real that is

9. Movies & TV   -   #9
    i hope its a decent quality screener so i could watch it.

10. Movies & TV   -   #10
    Originally posted by johnnytightlips2@24 July 2003 - 12:19
    i hope its a decent quality screener so i could watch it.
    u dont have to wory about that most of the screeners are really good quality let just hope this guy is telling the truth
    [ gs removed the sig, it was 1455.14 KB lol ]

HELL YEAH!!!!!!

Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast