Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Most active Tracker forum

man2069us's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +2
    Which tracker has the most active forum?

As in the most active forum where you can actually ask questions, have discussions etc like you would in any other forum and be sure there are many other users who're going to read your posts and answer your questions which are not related to the tracker itself. Doesn't necessarily have to be a great/exclusive "community" like those *** ones where there are hardly a dozen members active and a thousand rules to be observed.

A nice friendly, active forum where you dont have to be scared of offending ppl, observe a thousand rules and keep pretending you are a major leet coz you are a part of some exclusive site.

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    IceTee's Avatar Fo'shizzle my nizzle BT Rep: +2
    I'd say F*c
    it doesn't get more friendlier than that

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    Living on the edge BT Rep: +4
    i dont have r*****t but those who have say it is a nice and very active forum

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    pdj2's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    i like what.cd forum , its really active forum , before that demonoid was the best for me
    http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-everything-related-board-9/t-signature-avatar-rules-83183

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    Polarbear's Avatar deep funk BT Rep: +5
    Quote Originally Posted by man2069us View Post
    Which tracker has the most active forum?

As in the most active forum where you can actually ask questions, have discussions etc like you would in any other forum and be sure there are many other users who're going to read your posts and answer your questions which are not related to the tracker itself. Doesn't necessarily have to be a great/exclusive "community" like those *** ones where there are hardly a dozen members active and a thousand rules to be observed.

A nice friendly, active forum where you dont have to be scared of offending ppl, observe a thousand rules and keep pretending you are a major leet coz you are a part of some exclusive site.

i haven't looked up all, but the most active forum is bitmetv with 229749 posts.

when you ask about quality, revolt and fsc are the best.

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    Poster BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    My favorite tracker forum is bitHUmen's. There is the best community, of course for Hungarians

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    YoYoY's Avatar Am Livin' It BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    I liked ScL and FTN and can't forget the funny pics thread in F***

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    LoKaLiRi's Avatar n00b BT Rep: +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55
    FTN is agood one , Forum first

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    Yeah...FTN has one of the greatest forums ever. Great community :-D.

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    Sylar666's Avatar Kingpin BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    I like HDBits.org forum.
    A malis vituperari laus est.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast