Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: My I'm not Gonna Get Into Wheel Mods Request

NON TRADER BT Rep: +13BT Rep +13BT Rep +13
    hello all,

First off i'm posting this in this area for the most exposer... Now i would really like to get into this ellusive tracker.. I know i have no chance of it because its so dearly guarded and respected, i do know some ppl who are members there but, either they don't have any invites or they simply don't want to invite me .. either way equals the end result.. thats okay cause in reality all it is, is just another tracker.. a tracker that is very good(from what i hear), the community is basicly what i'm intrested in, and i understand the community at Wheelmods is very tight which is cool... I'm assuming i don't deserve to belong to such a reguared site simply because i'm posting here at fst about it, or i have "not enough posts" here, or maybe even cause i don't have many giveaways.. on that note i have had a couple of those.. but have stopped doing so out of respect of the trackers... however i have given some in the background via pm..
    Anywho, i'm probally not worth the time it takes to read this post.. but, just the same it has been an intrest of for some time now.. and i'll probally never have the pleasure of being a member for the following reasons..(maybe)

1.) i'm posting here at fst about this!
    2.) i'm either friendless, have friends that don't trust me or just know ppl who aren't realy friends at all (from thier point of view anyways)
    3.) don't have enough posts here to warrant trust..??
    4.) i live at home with my mom
    5.) people think i'm retarded
    6.) i'm not very well liked
    7.) the place is like getting into another country w/o a passport.
    8.) no invites(which that is a well known true)
    9.) the staff is picky.. (which could also be true)
    10.) i'm a major lamer!!!

anyways i know i'm not that bad of a person and i try to keep good face where ever i am... i've been into torrents for a while now.. and have good ratios on many sites... took me a while to catch on to how torrent sites work tho(at first).. and since then i've been on track.. now i'm into communities.. i'm in a few places now where i'm getting to like them very much .. i may not be active on the forums much but am on thier ircs.. probally should be more of both but, if i'm gonna talk to ppl... i wanna talk with'em not play pm tag.. but thats me..

i probally could show ratio proofs if they were requested.... but as i say i'm looking for community theme more so a tracker.. i only have a cable connection for speeds (but it's a damm good one) .....

i also could probally try to give ya a major sob story about on how i really need this tracker... cause my cat is dying of menstral cramps and the only thing that will save her poor kitty life is the kindness of a wheelmods invite... but, i won't do that.. seems kind of pointless.. besides so many people are doing that enough for ftn invites... so, my poor kitty is gonna have to leave me.. (i will miss that cat) ....

well, i could go on and on but the bottom line is that no matter how i look at it no one would ever even consider for an invite to the great wheelmods site.. so thats why i decided to make this post and hopefully i made at least a couple people smile and call me some real nice names...

so, feel free to bash this thread and laugh at me... and tell me how lame i am because i know it to be true(thats why i posted this here)..

thanks and l8rs..
    TRADING SUCKS DEAL WITH IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    Xtremist's Avatar Veteran Trader BT Rep: +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55
    Dont know wat to think of this

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    BamZow's Avatar Pure Swedish power BT Rep: +17BT Rep +17BT Rep +17BT Rep +17
    There are no invites, and noone here wants to trade his/her account.
    Yes, it is that simple.

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    zedex's Avatar Borat Brother BT Rep: +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70
    can u short it up for me , wich site are u looking for ?

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    showbox's Avatar {Bye Bye AlL} BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    as i heard .. comunnity in u*** not so cool more than other forums !!!!!
    Collecting Trackers ... Is the most SUCK Thing i've ever seen
    PLZ Get wat U Wanna 2 Use ONlLlLlLlLlLy

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #6
    Quote Originally Posted by BamZow View Post
    There are no invites, and noone here wants to trade his/her account.
    Yes, it is that simple.

i believe i had stated that in my post.... and trade??? have you looked at my sig???

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #7
    9NINE's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    @jasperr i like your sig.

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #8
    thanks 9NINE

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #9
    beat's Avatar Square BT Rep: +4
    Quote Originally Posted by jasperr View Post
    i do know some ppl who are members there but, either they don't have any invites or they simply don't want to invite me
    If even your friends don't want to invite you why would a stranger do so?

And if this is not a request then what is the point of this thread?
    Last edited by beat; 12-12-2007 at 06:47 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #10
    sear's Avatar Feeling Clamy BT Rep: +3
    reverse psychology...it's always nice to see a fresh approach.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast