Thread: All People Who Scam Money Out Of K-lite

Keikan's Avatar ........
    All people who scam Kazaa Lite should be in jail. Why? Because whenever you go onto a scamster's site they always seem to promote piracy. "FREE GAMES MOVIES AND MORE!!!" I mean they advertising piracy....
    Ohh noo!!! I make dribbles!!!

2. File Sharing   -   #2
    Originally posted by Keikan@24 July 2003 - 07:37
    All people who scam Kazaa Lite should be in jail. Why? Because whenever you go onto a scamster's site they always seem to promote piracy. "FREE GAMES MOVIES AND MORE!!!"  I mean they advertising piracy....
    Not to be condecending but i find this quite funny , kazaa lite is illegal in itself as it a rip of kazaa media desktop and in these forums we promote piracy with free movies games ect ect, there will always be people who take advantage and scam people but if we wanted them to go to jail for selling an illegal free program then we must except the same thing for ourselves.

The best thing we can do is spam there website forums and dos them .

3. File Sharing   -   #3
    zapjb's Avatar Computer Abuser BT Rep: +3
    IMO anyone who gets scammed like this should have to pass a psychological evaluation.

4. File Sharing   -   #4
    kazaa gold are stupid. u used to be able to download it for free of their site.

it was like www.kazaagold.com/kazaa_gold.exe or summit

5. File Sharing   -   #5
    Poster
    Originally posted by junkyardking@24 July 2003 - 09:05

Not to be condecending but i find this quite funny , kazaa lite is illegal in itself as it a rip of kazaa media desktop
    It's a feckin loader, not a rip.

Okay if it's illegal, what law does it break and in what jurisdiction ?

Don't just say it, back it up.